Closed Organisation  ·  72 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

Personal Roleplay #2
SAM Member: Asgal , Soulfly
Helpers: Leonidas,
Story: There was a man who had a heart condition one day went out and went out with a chronic heart ache and the people around immediately called the emergency help code and asked for an ambulance. This incident led me to the hospital with the radio and immediately went to the area where the patient was disturbed. The patient is a middle-aged man, he seemed to be stable, but that wasn't what happened because she had a heart attack, her eyelids slipping, and her face was like a pale snail. Immediately I made a vaccine to create an anti-shock effect and lost the air bubbles inside the patient by breathing and returned to life, but when I asked why it was so unconscious, it was because of the sun. Because the sun lights were a situation that affected the direction in a rather bad way for people with a heart discomfort. I immediately put the patient in the ambulance vehicle and I called the hospital phone on the way immediately and asked them to wait with a stretcher outside, when we approached the hospital door with nurses and two doctors in their heads they were waiting for us.

Screenshots: (I'm building up tomorrow because of the infrastructure problems on my internet.)

Patrol #501
Personal Patrol #5
Participants: did it alone
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: healed around 10 people and patrolled for like 30 mins and made a Q&A event, asked three questions, those who answered right at first received 50k
ScreenShots: (Please use a link) https://imgur.com/a/5nOj6kG