San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #106
Personal Roleplay 3#
Participants: Cena - @ferthis - M|
Description: First of all it was sunny day and i was in my house watching T.V and i got bored and i went to work a bit and i got my ambulance and decided to patrol around SA and after some hours i went to my base cuz i was tired and i called my friend told him come to my base and lets patrol together and when he arrived someone called me on phone and he said there is a gang war next to his house and someone throw a fire nade and his house on fire now , fast i got my ambulance and called SAFD members to switch off the fire and i went to there with my car and also SAFD , we tired to switch off the fire to take out the citizens from the house the fire hurt them , after some mins SAFD did a hard work and switched the fire off and me and my friend fast took them out from there and i talked with SAFD member about it and we decided to call police after we done everything to know who throw it , and i took the citizen on my ambulance and we went to the hospital and we gives him some bandages but thank god he didnt need a operation and i went back to my house again cuz i am tired , it was a hard day but we are happy cuz we did a good job.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/YChJSnQ
alt text

@TaJ said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[SAM : @NRG-aka-Caligula ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ; @Cristian ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[Sunday night was quite unfortunate for TaJ of The Motor Heads who was just heading for a one on one with fellow member Cristian on the LV outer highway when all of a sudden he lost control on his car and it crashed onto a solid pole. The incident made TaJ unconcious for a while and as soon as Cristian noticed this impact, he called for an ambulance and meanwhile tried to comfort TaJ. Soon enough came Dr.Ken from the San Andreas Medics who helped TaJ get up and walk towards the ambulance meanwhile Cristian locked the vehicles and sat alongside to accompany and comfort TaJ. Since the Las Venturas Hospital is closed due to the widely popular Coronavirus which has tend to even made an entry into San Andreas, Ken suggested to go for the Jefferson Hospital in Los Santos which Cristian agreed to. After a little longer than expected ride, the trio was there at the hospital and Ken and Cristian helped TaJ get into the hospital and lay down on the bed. Ken then began the treatment and soon after TaJ was feeling all well and healthy. TaJ then completed the paper signing requirements and payments. TaJ then waved at the staff and left the hospital with Cristian.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

@Sawos said in Fire Department Application - Sawos- 23/10/2020:

alt text
Participants: @Ferthis @ALIJR007 @Remp05 @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Denox @BOB @kanito @Niklaus @Aurora @NRG-aka-Caligula @cenadoloko @Soryair (might missed some to tag)
District: Code 1000 in front of LSPD.
Date and time: 25/10/2020 - One hour and half.
Number of vehicles: N/A
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/u6p2eta

@BOB said in World Farming Supply - Media Archive:

alt text
roleplay: #75
Division: Delivery Man
Participants: @Medo12
Story :
It was a nice hot day. I was busy doing an afternoon shift, when I received a call from a doctor, who was working with SAM. He told me that the clinic that he operates, had unfortunately run out, and that he needed more medicines for the customers he had. He gave me the location where I had to pick up the medicine from, and I delivered it or him.

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
Patrol 1558#
Personal Patrol 32#
Participants: Cena - @spanish - @tefa - @NRG-aka-Caligula - @jonathan959 - @Kanik - @Cristian
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: big activity with SAM members ( 26/10/2020) , ( 25/10/2020)
ScreenShots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/xLdcHpD
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #109
Personal Roleplay 6#
Participants: Cena - @Vallain - @Lou-2
Description: In the morning we were patrolling around SF-LV and after some hours we felt we are tired and we went to our base to take a rest and continue after, we were talking about Paramedic life and his work, etc and at the moment I get a phone from another guy named Villain he said he was racing with someone and did an accident and he hurt and he needs us, fast we got our car and our equipment and we moved to his location and we saw the accident he crash with another car fast we tried to give him some bandages and I took water and my equipment from my ambulance and I started to give him something to let him relax and I took him into my ambulance and we moved to LV hospital but thank god he doesn't need for an operation he felt he is looking good now and he thanks us and we went back to our base and it was nice day hope people take care of themselves.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/F7DXypv
alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay:#110
Personal Roleplay: #2
Participants: @ALIJR007 and @BOB
Description: I was with a medical colleague We went to eat something And we received an alert of A shark attack, we responded immediately that the boy did not know how to swim, my partner jumped to grab him while I tried to release the rope of the helicopter, the boy all nervous there we put him on the helicopter We saw that the boy had bites and tears We had to transfer him to the hospital ...
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/lsS0eQ7

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay:#111
Personal Roleplay: #3
Participants: @Esteban
Description: A patient calls me nervisos apparently he had a stomach problem I told him to come to the doctor to check it there I see that there is a problem I see that he had stomach cancer There I asked him about his disease And he told me that he did not believe there he taught him the results and I told him to take care of his belly and reconmende his pills ...
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/QLP8KGQ

alt text