alt text
Roleplay # 121
Personal Roleplay # 1

@Griffin said in Griffin's CC Activities:

RP Number #2
Cuban Cars Member(s): @Leonard @Tefa
Story:

:::

Me and Leonard were working late at the Cuban Cars garage. I got a call from the hospital saying that an ambulance that was in them was malfunctioning. I went there and examined the ambulance. The problem wasn't small enough to be solved there. We brought the ambulance to the garage and spoke to the ambulance driver to find out the main problem. I realized that there was a big problem in the engine area, and I immediately started working. First, I removed the engine and examined it. It was in pretty bad condition and impossible to reuse. I brought a new engine and installed it carefully. Since the ambulance is an important vehicle, I checked all the ambulance locations to see if there were any other problems. I couldn't find any problems anywhere but the engine.After we did all the maintenance, we sent the ambulance to go to the hospital.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/ZCM9MVf
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 122
Personal Roleplay # 1
Participants: @nCovv @Troones @Lou-2
Description: A mechanic who repairs the car repairs the engine part and wheels of the car. He then sets off to take the car to its owner. While on the road, the wheels of the car he repaired explode and the driver loses control. The fast moving car hits the wall. The mechanic opens the door at the last moment and gets out of the car and starts to lie on the ground. Later, a passing police officer notices that the car is on fire and approaches. While the police inspect the cars, he sees the man lying on the ground and immediately calls 911. An ambulance is assigned as the 911 emergency service from the nearest hospital. The ambulance quickly goes to where the accident happened. First, the doctor Lou, who brings the first aid kit to the ground, checks the patient's consciousness and provides first aid at the crash scene. The patient is conscious but cannot stand up and says in a low voice that he cannot feel his arm. The police officer and doctor quickly take the patient to the ambulance. While the police are waiting to check cars at the crash scene, the doctor is preparing to go to the state hospital. Bone Contry was transferred to Las Venturas state hospital due to the limited number of beds and medicines in the state hospital. When they come to the hospital, they immediately enter the operating room. In the operating room, the patient is first connected to the machine. Heart and pulse rate are measured. The patient's two legs were broken and one arm was injured. He has a small wound on his head. First of all, the injured area was intervened. Then his arms and legs were lowered. After the operation, the patient was taken to a room for rest.
Screenshots: (Please use a link)
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text