San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #102
Personal Roleplay: #9
Participants: @Qleder @Ronseal @sushii @darude
Description: Today we received a call for a fire in a building in the Come-A-Lot area, east of Las Venturas, upon arrival at the scene, the Fire Department was installing ladders and hoses to contain the fire, one of our unskilled paramedics wanted to enter the scene and fell from a great height, he was immediately helped, luckily it was only a serious blow and he decided to withdraw from the scene, while the firefighters were about to put out the flames, we managed to hear the voices of a person who was inside the structure on fire, and managed to be removed from the fire quickly, he was immediately injected with antibiotics and cover the most serious wounds, to finally be transferred to the hospital, the victim left the hospital with treatment and is at home under SAM care
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/m1s8JjH
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 102
Personal Roleplay # 1
Participants: @Orten1
Description: One day while patroling around the SF. I got a phone call from some who drove past the LS-LS highway. They said that they saw a car broke down after crashing to something and they not if he still conscious or not. After I hanged with them I decided to head to the place where the car broke down. After I made it to the place I see a guy laying down on the road, so I go to see him and diagnose him. I found out that his head is bruised and bleeding, but I'm not sure if he any fractured or broken bone that's why I decided to put him inside my ambulance and took him to X-ray room to made the x-ray team to check it.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text