San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #100
Personal Roleplay: #8
Participants: nvidia, SAFD and me
Description: In the late afternoon, I received a call from the San Andreas Fire Department, and had requested assistance for a fire and collapse generated under a bridge in Los Santos. Upon arrival at the scene, the area was cleared and turned off, with the Upon arrival of the traffic officers, an officer was injured when he fell into a hot earth pit and was unconscious for a while. We carried out an extraction procedure to avoid burns and he was transferred to the East Hospital of Los Santos for treatment.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/523naA8
alt text

alt text
roleplay:101
@DALI-i said in Fire Department Application - DaLi - 14/06/2020:

alt text
Roleplay type: Train fire
Story: While our shift in Las Ventras We got an urgent call from the radio Code 904A big train on fire , we went there as soon as possible calling SAM units thinking there are maybe some victims in the accident (lately we discovered there were no victims) . Officer @Dango told us the story and what happened there . After that we put our roadblocks , because People's safety comes first . The fire was really huge and we were so worried about it . we set our fire trucks' engines to max level and our fire extinguishers too . Later , after 30 mins we managed to extinguish the fire in the train perfectly . At last , we returned to San Andreas Fire Department in Los Santos . celebrating for our great success with the Help of @San-Andreas-Medics Ofcouse .

SAFD Participants: @Matthews , @Schwarz , @Greed , @Ferthis , @Niklaus , @ALIJR007 , @Bodo420 , @Richard .
SAM Participants : ME , @Bodo420 , @Guard , @Ram123 , @Sanfara

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1L9Pcor

alt text