San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text

Roleplay #95

Personal Roleplay #6

Participants: @Rocoso and Me

Description: Due to the coronavirus, we had to build portable hospitals throughout the State of San Andreas. For this, we need materials, today we receive a shipment of wood for the construction of the portable hospitals at the San Fierro Airport, and we call GTX to bring the materials to the Los Santos hospital.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NI1PEWc

alt text

alt text
alt text

Roleplay #96

Personal Roleplay #7

Participants: @Rocoso @Cruz @Ram @DaLi @shah @nCov @Lou-2 and Me

Description: Today I received a call from a San Andreas Interceptors agent, who told me that I would do a checkpoint on the Los Santos - Las Venturas Highway, so I took the opportunity to test for COVID-19. Everything went under the protocol and we were able to do tests on around 6 people, unfortunately an officer who helped us at the checkpoint, tested positive for the COVID-19, in which he became depressed when learning the news and threatened to commit suicide. , on the bridge, we activated a protocol to save him, finally he managed to fall into the water, however, we were able to get him afloat quickly and prevent him from drowning in the water, he was transferred to the LS hospital, along with another patient who was injured in the scene. The subject is already in recovery from the coronavirus, just as we gave him psychological treatment.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CTs4KUM

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 98
Personal Roleplay # 1
Participants: @Ram. leonard, @Sanfara , @Anas_ , m7 , @Niklaus @Guard @Aurora @Ali @Matheus @Magnus @nvidia @SoZa @Richard
Description: While we were waiting for the next call of our shift, a MVA call came to our radio from FD.2 engines and 2 ambulances responded there without knowing how many cars and victims involved.Finally, after reaching to scene, we saw 2 cars, the sultan one was heavily crashed and the victim inside was not responsible (glasgow scale was 3).The other victim, had good response to environment.We knew that victim in the sultan should have been out of the car as soon as possible.A firefighter grabbed a jaw and opened the door successfully within seconds.I applied a C-Colar on his neck and with the backboard and help from FD, we got him out where oximeter had been secured on his right finger and was showing 0 beats, 0 O2.Ram begun cpr on his chest and the defibrillator was on scene immediately.Pads was attached on his chest and we saw asystole.1 mg epinephrine was administrated after 30 compression and 2 ambus within a IV line.We transported as soon as possible to the nearest hospital (Los Santos) within a few minutes.When we arrived, doctors took care of him and after a while he was announced officially dead.The other, had been taken care by Leonard and firefighter Aurora.Had been transported to Los Santos hospital with all his senses where doctors took care of him at the emergency room.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uU1sw6j
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #99
Personal Roleplay #6
Participants: @DALI-i @Bodo420 @Leonard @FTH @Sanfara
Description: Wednesday, at 13:30, We had a emergency call about a guy who got Shortness of breath because of the gas, the situation was very dangerous due to the reason that the victim was alone, the scene place was Mountain Child, We had to use a plan to reach the place as soon as possible.
We are there, We clearly can see the victim laying on the ground with 5 bottle of gas near him, We had to work fast, We were 4 medics there, We went in 2 teams, team A and team B, Team B took care of the victim, they took him inside a room and put him on a chair while Team A closed the gas bottles, actually I did this by my self, I made sure that every bottle is well closed, the 5th bottle was closed already, Also We used the bottles of Carbon Dioxide.
After that I went to the room where the victim was relaxing there, I asked the paramedics about his situation they said We need to take him to the hospital because he needs a lot of oxygen, I called a plan, and after a while it comes, We took him inside it and We took are of him till We reached the hospital, We had to take him inside fast to get his medical treatment inside.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text