San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #76
Personal Roleplay #2
Participants: @Lucifer @Jamal
Description: It was a normal day when i got a call about a accidents in Los Venturas so i taked my ambulance and i drived fastest i can to the accident scene and i found a person trying to helping and surviving his friend so i asked his friend what happens , he told it was a pursuit by a gang and his friend got shot in the chest so i taked my medic bag and take out the bullet from his body then i asked him if he can breath and i tried to hold on his chest then i put the bandages on the injured area and try to recover it, then i helped him to walk to the ambulance and i took him to the hospital to get his medics and check if his health or no.
Shcreensots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #77
Personal Roleplay #3
Participants: @raafet
Description: i had a call from san andreas medics departiment that a guy fall from his house roof so i had to go there and see what heppening. when i reached the place i found him on the ground and sadly no one comes to help him so i went to him quickly and asked him where does he feel pain so he told me that he broked his leg , i went to the ambulance and took my medic bag and then came back to him to check his broken leg, i told him that im going to press and push it a little bit to try to put the bone on the right position after that i putted some bandages on it and helped him to stand up he said that he is feeling better right now so i told him to buy vitamins to help him to get his health back and let his bone become stronger.
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@Wizax said in BES Public Media Archive:

^[alt text]

Black Eagle Security Roleplay~

RP #59
Participants: @blackmoon, @Adriano @Remp05 @Wizax @zeta @Casper @LightSide @Red_Star_Radi @Faysal @Marso @jonathan959

Story:
We were doing our regular cameras hardware check/updates when we passed by the house of one of the government and we noticed that it was on fire, I immediately called the emergency team and sent a warning to the secret service, both of them immediately responded, Secret Service agent wore his smoke mask and got inside to bring the Senator while we were securing the outside meanwhile San Andreas Fire Departement was stopping the fire, a few minutes later the secret service got out with the Senator that time San Andreas Medic took him to the hospital to give him the right treatment while the Secret Service agent was right behind him (( short version ))

Screenshots:

^[alt text]

https://imgur.com/a/pWV8Wcw

^[alt text]