San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Roleplay 71#
Personal Roleplay 1#
Participants: @SAFP-Shadro @Sanfara @Punish
Description:
Some days in the line of job leave scars for the rest of your life. It was a shiny day and everything was clam, I was waiting for a call when I suddenly received a call from dispatcher JohnnySpanish called in, he reported to me that he had received a call that someone just collapsed into the ground. I quickly got into the ambulance and rushed into the scene as quick as possible. When I got there I quickly got to the patient who was already on the ground. I checked that he had no pulse I tried to give him CPR, I continued doing it for a couple of minutes but I had no answer from the patient, I decided that it wasn't working and explained to the family that he had sadly passed away and there was nothing we could do about it. Then when everything calmed down and his body was in the lab, it was discovered that he had a heart attack and he was already dead before I even got to the scene. At the end of the day, it was a tragic day for everyone and it is a day that would never be forgotten by anyone on the scene.
Screenshots: (Please use a link)
https://imgur.com/a/lgnG2Ni
alt text

alt text
Roleplay 72#
Personal Roleplay 1#
Participants: Dalboeb
Description: Today I was on duty patrolling around SF when I got an ugrant call about a person suffered nearby. I imediately turned around and went right to the indicated place. The was a man who lost control of his bike and got injured in that case. I got closer and checked what's wrong with him. Seemed like he was okay at all but somehow he couldnt move. I was thinking that he has broken the bones and didnt feel the pain because of shock, but he look that good for real. In few minutes the person was taken to the nearest hospital and the other medics took him in to help.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/BuQnTVY

alt text

Roleplay: 73
Personal Roleplay: 7

Gas tanker accident:

I got a call while I was waiting at the hospital. That was a truck driver. He told me his friend had an accident with a gas tanker and was knocked out by the effect of the gas. Some of them had some injuries. That was a pretty bad situation. Because both the truck driver could have been poisoned to death by intense gas. And the gas could hurt people around here. I told the driver not to go near the crash site. I had to be quick. The spot where the tanker crashed was the bottom of bone country. It took a long time to get here by ambulance. It would have been better if I took the helicopter. I immediately began preparations and took the necessary medical supplies with me. Gas mask, oxygen tank and others. Just as we were about to leave, I got a call from the pizza guy near the crash site. The truck driver was gas-struck and dazed when he tried to help his friend. If I wasn't faster now, they'd both be dead.

:::

alt text

When I got to the scene, it was pretty bad. The truck driver fainted and was lying on the floor. His friend was dazed and about to pass out. The gas was everywhere and it had a very sharp effect. I immediately put on my gas mask and approached the driver, first putting on his oxygen mask. Then I looked at your friend. He was fine, but they had to go to the hospital right away. I checked the truck driver's injuries. There was nothing too deep. I made a little tampon. The truck driver got up with the help of an oxygen mask. I immediately put them on the helicopter and took them to Las Venturas Hospital. On the way, I called the doctors at Las Venturas hospital and told them to be prepared. Because an emergency response would have been needed. I took them to the hospital quickly and left them. I just got word, and they're both doing pretty well.

alt text