San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
alt text
Patrol # 795
Personal Patrol # 8
Participants: I patrolled alone
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: More than 30 people were healed and at least 3 hours were spent. (I was afk for an hour and a half at LS prison)
ScreenShots: (Please use a link) https://imgur.com/a/AJJyKIR
alt text

alt text
Hey! I organized a mini quiz again. I asked 5 different questions that are biochemistry related on mainchat and the first guy who gave the right answer got 30k for each question. Here are some photos during the quiz
https://imgur.com/a/7fvrAaL
Date: 9th of August, 2019
Participants:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 57
Personal Roleplay # 3
Participants: @Pump @Zodiac and Me
Story:
I was stationed at San Fierro hospital alongside with my patrolmate. I got a phone call someone, unknown to me that's why I knew it would be someone injured or anything. The guy said his friend disappeared totally from the mountain. I was asking him if he had any illnesses. He said that he had congestive heart failure and since he hasn't used the blood thinners as soon as possible, he would die soon. We couldn't waste any more time since it looked like so dangerous even though when I asked my friend who was with me. I had no choice but to take him by helicopter that was just behind me. We immediately got inside the helicopter, I asked my friend to drive since I was busy making my pieces of equipment ready so when we reach the recommended location, we won't have to waste time getting ready. It was about 5-10 minutes to get there, on the way, I've explained to my patrolmate the situation which was literally needing care from both medics. I sent a call to every rescue team in that area. The mountain was pretty foggy when we arrived. So, I told my friend to be very careful. We found him in a hard situation, unsuitable location, still, we've tried our best to get the helicopter land peacefully.

His name was Tom_Trevor. Tom, "it seemed good that you'd been through all this time, you literally have a good body & respectful sanity right there, these are something I need to say, your health is at ease so we need to hurry. He said he had chest pains and could not fully breathe. We should have taken him to the hospital right away, but we had to make the necessary intervention here first alongside with the first aid. We lifted him up with my friend at first he couldn't get up straight away but then he would recover. We took it slowly towards the helicopter. I put him on the helicopter and gave him painkillers until he went straight to the hospital. After 1-2 minutes, he went to sleep immediately. In the meantime, we had to be fast because he could have had a heart attack if we waited any longer. My friend got in with him and checked his pulse. Everything was fine. I immediately lifted the helicopter and quickly went to the hospital. I called the doctor on the way. He was gonna wait for us outside. When I arrived at the hospital, his heart rhythms were not regular and he had to be operated on quickly. we put him on a stretcher and he went straight to the O. R. alongside with the doctor who was totally experienced in what is he doing. We're hoping he'll get better soon
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dc0fSvc
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 58
Personal Roleplay # 2
Participants: @Exile @Cobra @DBMoodyBlues
Description:

:::

alt text
Handmade Meal
While we were at a burger shop,one of the employees had recognized the vice leader of out organization @Majima there. So he wanted to handmake his meal of course he asked Majima beforehand to do so and he obliged. He handmade Majima a Chicken Sandwich with potato wedge fries. Majima seemed to enjoy the meal at first,until he started to feel very sick,and then collapsed on the floor. while he was on the floor he gets a foam at the mouth and threw up viciously. A man who was dining there had called the paramedics to come and help.

alt text
Byki
Once San Andreas Medics arrived,they put Majima up on a stretcher and began to transport him to the hospital. he was still foaming at the mouth when they arrived,but he also began to make a bunch of sounds. Everyone in the restaurant seemed to be worried for the guy,they also grew suspicous of the man who made the meal.

alt text
Transportation to the hospital
There was only one medic who came inside the shop,but a guy who was eating there was kind enough to help carry Majima to the ambulance and to keep watch of him in the back of it too.

alt text
An attempted poisioning
Once Majima arrived at the hospital they began to pump his stomach. It had appeared that the man who made his food was trying to kill him he had drowned the meal in rat poison in an attempt to kill him! Luckily though,Majima survived and that man was dealt with.
alt text

:::

Screenshots: ^
alt text