Monka's LWS Events

MonkaS

alt text
~[Welcome to my topic for LWS, here you will find all my events!]~(black)

alt text
alt text
~[My name is Rand and I'm 18 years old. I am studying in computer & communication technology and electricity & energy program, which is fun in my opinion. I currently live in Sweden, Gothenburg. I am currently training for my driver's license. My dad himself has worked as a taxi driver, So he is the one teaching me how to drive, I am looking forward to getting learned by him.]~(black)

alt text
alt text
~[Well, I have noticed that the server is always in need of an LWS Staff, It would be a great honor to be the one that helps to eliminate that issue with the rest of the LWS team. I am a friendly calm person that likes to help people and overall a positive guy that is trying to have fun!

Since I was a child I have been known to have great creativity and imagination, My passion has always been doing stuff outside of the box and try new things. My main goal is to make new & unique events that I can invent with the help of my creativity and imagination.]~(black)

alt text
alt text
~[Event Number #
Type of Event:
Additional Information:
LWS Helper(s):
Prize:
Winner(s):
Screenshot(s):]~(black)

alt text
alt text
~[Money Spent: $18.000.000
Event Count: #]~(black)12

alt text

Yours Truly,
MonkaS.

alt text
~[Event Number #1
Type of Event: Survive the sharks
Additional Information: You do not see this event a lot like some of the other event types. For my first time, I thought that this event would be entertaining and fun to host. I will always try to choose an event that does not get chosen by the server all the time for example like Chicken Shooter. But the results were positive after the event so I can not complain!
LWS Helper(s): @KARIM
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner(s): @Tema
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #2
Type of Event: Maze Runner
Additional Information: I did get a vibe that everyone was kinda bored in the server so I decided to do a fun event that is an uncommon event. I also just watched the movies Maze Runner as well so that's one of the reasons I hosted this event and it turned out to be a very fun & good event.
LWS Helper(s): @Pazoo
Prize: 1.500.000$
Winner(s): @Mellow
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #3
Type of Event: 1v1 Parkour
Additional Information: Before I had to take a break from SAES, I remember this event, sadly it is not commonly played. Although, This event is a very good one tho and is one of my top 3 favorite events to play & host.

After the event, I asked some of the participants about the event and they gave me very positive responses.
LWS Helper(s): @Pazoo
Winner(s): @eagle
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #4
Type of Event: DD Roadtrain
Additional Information: Since this was the first event of the day, I decided to let the LWS Helper MrSolrac decide the first event of the day. I only told him to not choose something that is very common playable. He decided to choose DD Roadtrain since I was spawned as ALT.

I think the event was okay, There was not much happening because people were camping and not rushing other people to make the event more fun. It was a very slow going event. What I would do next time with this event is to add some explosives objects to make it more.
LWS Helper(s): @MrSolrac
Winner(s): @Colobria
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #5
Type of Event: Marathon of The Death
Additional Information: For this event, I knew that I wanted to add a small twist to an existing popular event type. Since MrSolrac had a good marathon map, I decided to make it " The marathon of death". I was in a hunter, trying to explode people.
I have to admit the event was fun and I think the event participants liked it as well!
LWS Helper(s): @MrSolrac
Winner(s): @Colobria
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #6
Type of Event: NRG-500 Parkour
Additional Information: We were looking for a different event type but came by this one and I liked the mapping. I decided to take this mapping and to be honest this event type was not that bad, It was challenging parkour map especially with NRG-500.
LWS Helper(s): @Versace
Prize: 3.000.000$
Winner(s): @silalius
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #7
Type of Event: Sky Bat
Additional Information: Blue was talking about his Sky Box event type and he wanted to host that one so I decided why not. I decided to use baseball bats instead of fists to try to make it different.
The event turned alright, It was not the best since people were falling instantly.
LWS Helper(s): @Blue
Winner(s): @Curny
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #8
Type of Event: Kill the LWS
Additional Information: I wanted something fun but didn't know really what to host since Radio can't do all events because he does not have an event panel. Suddenly, Radio suggested a very fun event which is to kill him in LVX.
This event was actually fun to watch since they have to be fast with killing since his hp resets after a number of seconds.
LWS Helper(s): @RadiO

Winner(s): @Rondaw
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #9
Type of Event: Knock me off my HPV1000
Additional Information: Radio is only an LWS Staff member, he does not have an event panel so I couldn't do most of the events. I decided to take a funny classic event, Knock me off the HPV.
I enjoyed the event since it took people a long time before they knocked us over
LWS Helper(s): @RadiO

Prize: 1.000.000$ | 2 rounds 500k each
Winner(s): @Motazattia @LandShark
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #10
Type of Event: 5v5 Sniper Islands
Additional Information: Since it was my birthday I wanted to do something different that has not been played much and a unique event. I and Versace took a 5v5 sniper with a custom map that had 2 different islands on top of the water. The islands were very good.
The event took an hour and a half, It took some time because people did not listen correctly and it was stressful and hard for @Versace to communicate with like 30 people at the same time, It was a good event but I felt bad for Versace so I gave him extra money after the event.
LWS Helper(s): @Versace
Prize: 5.000.000$ (1.000.000$ each)
Winner(s): Rogue Team @doom @Manny @Lincoln @Poodlyz and one more
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #11
Type of Event: LMS
Additional Information: Today I was feeling like hosting the most classic and loved event in SAES which is LMS, although I am very tired of Jefferson motel LMS so I decided to try out Colo's custom LMS map in the ghost town.
The event went well and the map was good.
LWS Helper(s): @Colo

Winner(s): @Amara
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #12
Type of Event: Fall Guys
Additional Information: I did not know what to host after the LMS but suddenly Colo gave me an event type to host that was new and that I have not seen. It sounded like a fun event type so I decided to go with it.

The event type was inspired by the game "Fall Guys" and your mission is not to fall, I and Colo were trying to make the event participants fall with a vehicle and a ramp. The event was really fun, will host it again shortly!
LWS Helper(s): @Colo

Winner(s): @Capital
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Number #13
Type of Event: Attackers vs Defenders
Additional Information: Well, I have been quite busy with school because I have a week's vacation coming up in some days so I decided to pick an event that people enjoy and it was A vs D. The event is really fun and it's something unique. I was enjoying my time with this event and I can see myself hosting it more in the future!
LWS Helper(s): @KARIM
Prize: 1.600.000$ | 150k each
Winner(s): @Beckham @Jamal @Curny @rykila @SkulioN @RadiO @Lincoln @doom | JEW Team
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text