[QoL] Make Donation Vehicles Indestructible

Question

Hello everyone,

i'd like to suggest a script which prevents damaging donation vehcles - if unused. The past weeks it happened quite often that when I tend to spawn at one of my properties to use my cars they end up looking like this:

alt text

Almost burning and having destroyed tires. I cannot respawn them unless I drive them 1 meter from it's original spawn - which can be quite annoying since you have to wait another 15 seconds each time you want to reuse the respawn function.

Please do something against this..Thank you..

Adding a poll for those who want to vote for the suggestion. If you've voted for 'no' please state why.

12 answers to this question

Should be with any type of vehicle, like the ones owned by gangs and squads.

I think the respawn script is bugged since the vehicles are frozen on its spawn position. You can damage the vehicle, but it wont regain health at a vehicle respawn since its frozen and thus the position hasnt changed. I dont know if its intended to be like this, maybe someone from the Dev team can confirm. @SAES-Developer

@Jasper said in Protect Donation Vehicles:

Should be with any type of vehicle, like the ones owned by gangs and squads.

Nah to be honest I kinda enjoy making fireworks inside bb base and keep watching how the explosion will stop somehow hh

It's a good suggestion maybe for donation cars as I don't own any, but for gangs/squads I don't think it's necessary.