Dice's reward change

Dice

Part I:
How much have you donated for the server? 50GBP

When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? 16 Jan 2020.

Why do you need this change? My vehicles been removed after FBI changed base.

Links to your donation topics: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13805/dice-requesting-donator-spawn?_=1579204858914

Links to your previous donation changes requests: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/14612/dice-reward-change?_=1596927748192

========================================================================

Part II: What I Want to be Removed

Vehicles: 2 Super GTs with custom shaders already been removed.

Part III: What I Want to be Added

Vehicle 1: Super GT (ahegao custom shader)

Location: (IF PLACED AT A PERSONAL PROPERTY, LIST THE PROPERTY NAME AND OWNER'S USERNAME HERE SO WE CAN LOCATE IT.) Generation X base, garage, free space at the end of donation cars side.

Username: (YOUR USERNAME ONLY, USE ./DVM FOR ANY ADDITIONAL USERNAMES) robucitis

Vehicle 2: Cargobob if fits next to Shamal without interference on it's take off, just barely fitting will be fine, if not, Seasparrow if it can be spawned without guns, if not Sparrow. Color code: #5D5163 if can be applied.

Location: (IF PLACED AT A PERSONAL PROPERTY, LIST THE PROPERTY NAME AND OWNER'S USERNAME HERE SO WE CAN LOCATE IT.) Generation X base, rooftop, next to shamal.

Username: (YOUR USERNAME ONLY, USE ./DVM FOR ANY ADDITIONAL USERNAMES) robucitis

Vehicle 3: Go Cart

Location: (IF PLACED AT A PERSONAL PROPERTY, LIST THE PROPERTY NAME AND OWNER'S USERNAME HERE SO WE CAN LOCATE IT.) Generation X base, garage, next to and left of the elevator.

Super GT with ahegao wrap placed at X base
Sparrow plaed at X base roof (the cargobob's rotors were conflicting with adjacant poles, and armed vehicles do not qualify for donation vehicles)
Kart placed to the left of the elevator

Vehicles saved to robucitis