[CHANGE] Making Code/Password for Party chat .

Bodo420

Question

Nowadays , Partychat is one of the basic things we do in SAES , and really typing /inviteplayer <name> everyday about 50 times is really annoying (specially in Turfs/AvD /TDM events) so instead of that we can add a Code/Password for the party . For example : /joinparty <password/code> which can be a random number or a custom password made by the party creator/leader . so for example if B~B are turfing and need help from (for example TT) you can PM one of them the party password and he will give it to all his friends in the gang in cc instead of typing /inviteplayer <name> 20 times .

18 answers to this question

it can also be as a panel like u type /party and it show up all the exist party with the guy who create it (so u know which one u should join) so once u create a party always u should put a password
as u said we usually use it in TDM or A v D it take a lot of time but it would be easy if it change like that
/createparty <pass_word> ~[party created and added to the /party panel]~(red,red)
then the players in u r team must do /party pick up the party that he want to join and puting the password
the party owner must have acces to see who's in the party from the panel

The panel is also a good idea and if you create a party a dialogue box will pop up where you can write the password and It would be great also if it is something like /gang and from the panel, the party creator/leader has the options to kick/ban/give leadership/leave chat/change password/End the party.

Kick: The party leader/creator can kick anyone in the party.
Ban: The party leader/creator can ban anyone in the party.
Give Leadership: The party leader/creator can give his leadership to anyone in the party.
Leavechat: You can leave the party
Change password: That you can change the password of the party.
End the party: That is for ending the party and it will instantly kick everyone in the chat and delete the party.

That was an additional idea to the Main Idea and it will help a lot.

@Dango said in [SUGGESTION] Making Code/Password for Party chat .:

:::

The panel is also a good idea and if you create a party a dialogue box will pop up where you can write the password and It would be great also if it is something like /gang and from the panel, the party creator/leader has the options to kick/ban/give leadership/leave chat/change password/End the party.

Kick: The party leader/creator can kick anyone in the party.
Ban: The party leader/creator can ban anyone in the party.
Give Leadership: The party leader/creator can give his leadership to anyone in the party.
Leavechat: You can leave the party
Change password: That you can change the password of the party.
End the party: That is for ending the party and it will instantly kick everyone in the chat and delete the party.

That was an additional idea to the Main Idea and it will help a lot.

:::

You still can give party leadership to anyone else,or you can give permission of invite to everyone, you can see it from /chathelp. Its good idea tho, +1

@fenter said in [SUGGESTION] Making Code/Password for Party chat .:

I can just throw random numbers and enter someone's party without permissions
But yes. it's very good idea. Make it happen!

Then I can simply keep kicking you or maybe they can add ban feature?
And who the hell will keep coming when he get kicked? don't you have some damn respect to yourself?

@Dango said in [SUGGESTION] Making Code/Password for Party chat .:

have u ever guessed someone's password?

Yes i have.

@Faysal said in [SUGGESTION] Making Code/Password for Party chat .:

Then I can simply keep kicking you or maybe they can add ban feature?
And who the hell will keep coming when he get kicked? don't you have some damn respect to yourself?

No need to make it about me, I only brought up this hypothetical scenario as an example of one of the main issues that this proposal may face if it gets added. Anyway I support this idea if the dev team comes up with a solution for the problem I mentioned.