[Suggestion]Groups

Predator

Question

as you can see many groups are inactive and got many wannabees and 0 activity ,why not Groups can be demoted/warned and asked for activity like Squads/Gangs/Companys? why they have a spawn and special abilities?
Of course the groups HQs will disaggree me because they enjoy getting asslicked the whole time they play, i don't care for them, i just care about gameplay and fun, i suggest to make a special topic for Groups Results also topic about rewards and requirments, so we can have more fun, enjoy gameplay,roleplay and usefull groups, DE and CLO are an exception from this idea/sugggestion also Group Management (GM) team will handle this.
The conclusion is, groups recruit players when they have to, so players can have fun and groups will be more active and usefull in the community.
Share us your Opinion.

About the "PC VERY RESTRICT" ( from @StarWars), I don't think it's needed. PC HQ could just add the people they think would fit in there. There are a bunch of groups / squads / gangs with more than one spawn and not all members can use every spawn.

At @Crash, I know I mention HLS and didn't say anything else related to it. I also know why I did that. Nevertheless, I like the spying / intelligence part of it, I really do. But using HLS spawn to patrol like normal squad members or even trainees is non-sense, at least at my eyes. HLS should only work to gather intel and pass it to squads / PC so they can do the arrests. Also, having HLS raiding gang's base would be cool. Again, I just don't agree with the "cop side" of it.

Going back one step into the meaning of the topic. I think GMs should look at the group's activities but also to the overall HQ Team of it. What I mean is, you can't expect an active group if the HQ Team is inactive, and let's face it, people tend to keep themselves as 'HQ' even if they barely play (no matter the reason). But hey, that would be a shit storm.

@kipt Fair enough and we keep on doing that role more closed.
The why we would patrol if you notice you won't see anyone patrolling with any other spawn the "General Agent"we thought if we are going to go on the role of capturing dangerous criminals then it should be field agent's.
Another reason is to show more that the group ain't dead and give police a chance to join us and show they're team work and skills as we rather keep rps and training's a private scene
I hope this clears on why would hls arrest like cops
PS: keep in mind we only go for people that are 36+ done a br or killed someone in front of us being a special group we got rules to follow to be able to keep that police role

@kipt said in [Suggestion]Groups:

About the "PC VERY RESTRICT" ( from @StarWars), I don't think it's needed. PC HQ could just add the people they think would fit in there. There are a bunch of groups / squads / gangs with more than one spawn and not all members can use every spawn.

At @Crash, I know I mention HLS and didn't say anything else related to it. I also know why I did that. Nevertheless, I like the spying / intelligence part of it, I really do. But using HLS spawn to patrol like normal squad members or even trainees is non-sense, at least at my eyes. HLS should only work to gather intel and pass it to squads / PC so they can do the arrests. Also, having HLS raiding gang's base would be cool. Again, I just don't agree with the "cop side" of it.

Going back one step into the meaning of the topic. I think GMs should look at the group's activities but also to the overall HQ Team of it. What I mean is, you can't expect an active group if the HQ Team is inactive, and let's face it, people tend to keep themselves as 'HQ' even if they barely play (no matter the reason). But hey, that would be a shit storm.

i tottaly support what you said,but we need a solution/punishment/System or something to force groups to be Active not useless.