Resistant's LWS Events

Resis

^[alt text]

^[The reason I am here is that I will be sharing my achievements and events on this topic]
alt text
^[Why did I decide to take a spot in this team?]
Everyone is barely trying to achieve their own success starting from scratch, reaching the summit and shows a lot of effort. As we know, maybe we can get a chance in this group if we do unique stuff than others and manage different thoughtful events. Therefore, I am sure that I will do smth unique different and successful work by looking for ways to overcome all difficulties. I am saying something a bit about myself right now, am not a person who is interested in all groups like everyone else. I am an active player, normally I am interested in my own gang and I am a part of the rtech and sa-studios groups in case I'm not showing any other activity except of my gang which is black bullets. So I have to work and achieve smth and by this way everyone can benefit from my activity. I am ready to do my best to help people around server who wants host events for their activity and to serve people as useful LWS member.

Communication via discord : Resistant#4195

alt text
^[Additional information]

• Amount paid on the events : 6.500.000 $

• Type of last event that has been made : Broken Wheels, Price 1.5M

• The amount of events made : #2

^[Unique events that have been in progress ]

• Protect The President from the Criminals, link : https://saesrpg.uk/topic/20118/resistant-s-lws-events/2

• Broken Wheels : https://saesrpg.uk/topic/20118/resistant-s-lws-events/3?_=1594204871452

• No content has been submitted yet

alt text
alt text
^[Activity format that will be used on events]

• Event Number # (?)

• Type of Event :

• LWS / Assistant :

• Prize :

• Winner :

• Screenshots :

alt text

You can look to whole combined events by clicking the spoiler at the bottom
Sincerely, RESIST4NT

:::
alt text
Event Number # (1)
Type of Event : Protect The President from the Criminals
LWS / Assistant : @KARIM
Prize : 5.000.000 $ each 500K
Winner : Criminals :
@Kaioshin @Murtaza @Amara @Treepuffer @Honer112 @Solrac @django @Jokerulty @Tema @Laser
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ctCK7e0

Description of event
alt text
Event based on police & president and criminals both of this are divided into two groups, and the count is limited for each side, (only criminals 10/10 cops allowed) the main goal of the police side is to protect the president from the criminals and bring the president to the white house, by the way cop cars does not need to have more than 140 km/h speeds. Two personal hangars are offered for the preparation of the both sides, and the cops have law to protect the president and kill / arrest criminals who oppose them. The most important thing in cop side is Police Enforcer Truck. The President taking advantage of this situation which called Police Enforcer vehicle.

alt text
Criminals should be prepared in their own hangar, and the crime team should not assassinate until the cops leave hangar, In this case the main target of the criminals is to kill the cops and take over the president. If the president successfully reaches to the white house then cop side wins. Criminal side should try all kinds of ways and find a way to stop the president, also the name of the vehicle specially given to criminal team is Sultan.

alt text
Event Number # (2)
LWS / Assistant : @Filippo
Prize : 1.500.000 $
Winner : @Lewy
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/TAJfOs6

Description of event
alt text

The main purpose of the event is to reach the finish backwards with popped tires, the participants should not be more than 10, only 10 limited participant allowed in this event, that's what makes this event special if you go forward you will be kicked out from the event.

alt text
Event Number # (1)
LWS / Assistant : @KARIM
Prize : 5.000.000 $ each 500K
Winner : Criminals :
@Kaioshin @Murtaza @Amara @Treepuffer @Honer112 @MrSolrac @django @Jokerulty @Tema @Laser
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ctCK7e0

alt text

Description of event
alt text
Event based on police & president and criminals both of this are divided into two groups, and the count is limited for each side, (only criminals 10/10 cops allowed) the main goal of the police side is to protect the president from the criminals and bring the president to the white house, by the way cop cars does not need to have more than 140 km/h speeds. Two personal hangars are offered for the preparation of the both sides, and the cops have law to protect the president and kill / arrest criminals who oppose them. The most important thing in cop side is Police Enforcer Truck. The President taking advantage of this situation which called Police Enforcer vehicle.

alt text
Criminals should be prepared in their own hangar, and the crime team should not assassinate until the cops leave hangar, In this case the main target of the criminals is to kill the cops and take over the president. If the president successfully reaches to the white house then cop side wins. Criminal side should try all kinds of ways and find a way to stop the president, also the name of the vehicle specially given to criminal team is Sultan.

alt text
Event Number # (2)
LWS / Assistant : @Filippo
Prize : 1.500.000 $
Winner : @Lewy
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/TAJfOs6

Description of event
alt text

The main purpose of the event is to reach the finish backwards with popped tires, the participants should not be more than 10, only 10 limited participant allowed in this event, that's what makes this event special if you go forward you will be kicked out from the event.