[SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on

Leb

Question

As we see last days some players adminjailed for this reason. It's not a clear situation if criminals are able to kill cops outside of the bank when a PBR is on. I'm not even sure if at #F1 section there is that rule but some admins Adminjail players because of this. It's something really simple that needs to clear up as soon as possible. Even if there is that rule i will make a poll to request this to change.

Peace,
Hustla

I can tell it's as same as gang BR, I mean in gangs BR only allowed criminals to kill from outside are from gang members and we all know that and talking about PBR, It's the same situation but in this case, everyone is allowed to do this as it's not specified to a certain gang but it's ''public".
It's somehow strange if this is not allowed.

Better suggestion; Make sure every admin is on the same page in regards to rules. I'm pretty sure I've been told that it's allowed to defend outside during PBRs by multiple admins. Turns out it isn't (???). The admins have 2343232 interpretations of the rules, and it's honestly making the server unbearable.

+1. We all understand that only the gang that is robbing a bank can have defenders outside. We get that. But when it's a PBR that is open to the PUBLIC, nobody can defend outside all of a sudden? Huh? Explain to me how this makes an ounce of sense. Seriously. I'm tired of the lack of logic behind these rules and how they are not specific to situations causing players to take the fall for "breaking" them. It's straight bs.

Clarify these damn rules already.

I mean will probably receive hate here but. I am giving you all a compliment. You defend it well enough from inside the prison holding a headglitch while spamming down shotguns. And you can hold chokes and mostly win BRS most of the time. Although this suggestion could work for both sides. I honestly don't see why you would need this to be honest. Although I can see why you would want it after somebody getting Ajailed for it a while ago. But you guys can hold your own inside the bank as it is. I think with alot of crims spamming shotguns down a choke point is hard enough. Let alone for you defend the outside too.

@Spetnazz said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

Better suggestion; Make sure every admin is on the same page in regards to rules. I'm pretty sure I've been told that it's allowed to defend outside during PBRs by multiple admins. Turns out it isn't (???). The admins have 2343232 interpretations of the rules, and it's honestly making the server unbearable.

I agree with this ^, we should be pushing for clarification on all rules, people shouldn't be adminjailed for something that wasn't clarified or something that different admins had a different opinion on. Common sense can't always be applied on everything, there are rules that need a whole lot of clarification, and if no admin is willing to fix that then punishments shouldn't be given away on rules that aren't clearly written.

First of all, I'm glad that cop side are giving their opinion. Our problem is not exactly what you say, but the fact that there is no rule that forbids it but still some players are punished! My goal is to make clear what is valid and what is not. As for the part of the robbery, you have to keep in mind that we are talking about public robbery. This means that even if we are defending ourselves outside the bank, we have to go in and out several times to get the bags. But I repeat, that my goal is for someone in charge to come out responsibly and announce what is going on. If each admin works subjectively with the rules then the server is increasingly challenged day by day.

Put fraud aside and focusing on the facts as a rule its forbidden to kill the police officers who remain AFK near to the bank and who not approaching to you for arrest, if the bank robbery has not been started yet. Normally while criminals robbing the bank and during this time we have to kill when there is a police near the bank and tries to get in, so we prevent him from entering the bank

Yea you want to change it so criminals can kill anyone outside the bank while a BR is on, Isn't that counted as DM too ? Also many criminals will get adminjailed for dming because sometimes you get an adrenaline guys and you just kill cops while they are just moving around and not chasing, I see that it's fair enough to disallow it, I don't want a grenade in my ass while i'm entering the bank and dont forget about the vehicles blocking you... -1

@CheeseBotMk2 said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

@JukyPlatinium Thats not to hard to evoid. Just don't shoot him and report him if he arrests you outside the bank. It's that simple really

It's not though. Can't report em for arresting outside the bank cause that's not against the rules. So that would be pointless. "Just don't shoot him" and give em the free arrest huh? Hell nah. If we're arriving at a BR and trying to get inside but notice a cop is on our tail, we have every right to defend ourselves. This happens all the time during a PBR (and regular ones too).

But the moment we do so, we can get reported for "defending outside a BR"? It doesn't make sense.

@MacBoy said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

@CheeseBotMk2 said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

@JukyPlatinium Thats not to hard to evoid. Just don't shoot him and report him if he arrests you outside the bank. It's that simple really

It's not though. Can't report em for arresting outside the bank cause that's not against the rules. So that would be pointless. "Just don't shoot him" and give em the free arrest huh? Hell nah. If we're arriving at a BR and trying to get inside but notice a cop is on our tail, we have every right to defend ourselves. This happens all the time during a PBR (and regular ones too).

But the moment we do so, we can get reported for "defending outside a BR"? It doesn't make sense.

Dude, We don't talk about you defending yourself, We talk about the criminals staying outside and killing whoever comes to the PBR from the police side, What's the point of staying outside and killing everyone while you can enter and you will get money too also you will defend them but inside..

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

Dude, We don't talk about you defending yourself, We talk about the criminals staying outside and killing whoever comes to the PBR from the police side, What's the point of staying outside and killing everyone while you can enter and you will get money too also you will defend them but inside..

And? Gang members do it during their BRs so whats the issue when the PUBLIC does it during a PBR...?

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Able to kill outside of the bank when a PBR is on:

And? Gang members do it during their BRs so whats the issue when the PUBLIC does it during a PBR...?

I guess there should be a rule about that in Gangs BR's too..

@MacBoy Its still punishable. even from a cop side if that is really the case than thats rather upsetting. But it is reportable as long as you have the evidence for it and explain what was going on.

Under which rule? Literally never heard of a cop being punished for arresting outside of a BR. Ever.

Under which rule? Literally never heard of a cop being punished for arresting outside of a BR. Ever.

Kek it's not punishable, man bragging shit.

This rule makes zero sense, the only reason Kain decided to make this rule is because some criminals started using their brains and decided to start defending outside in order to avoid the kill arrest bullshit, untill they decided to take it away.

The rules say that the gang robbing the bank is allowed to defend outside of the bank, but during a pbr all the criminals are robbing the bank hence why it's only logical to allowe this.

Oh and please take away the ability for an admin to interpret the rules as he wishes to. It's annoying if you get punished by an admin for something 10 other admins told you it was allowed to do