Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Thing said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Of course, otherwise you start to stink like a bafoon after being outside for an hour and it's also ugly as hell anyway. You don't need to shave it so that there is no hair left but at least trim it to very short. Hygiene people, jesus.

I have to agree with Thing, because you can either shave or trim it for hygiene and better looks (my opinion), if you want to shave you need to buy one use shaving sticks or sometimes, if you have electronics, the blades fucks up from long armpits or it gets stuck inside the electronics after shaving, causing other shaving parts, like your beard, hard to do. Triming is the best thing for armpits and pubes, because its easier than shaving and it does the job.

Shaving armpit hair doesn't make you cleaner, it makes you more lazy to keep the area clean, mind you, probably makes sense if you live in a desert in a mudhut without access to a shower.... Sand bath anyone?

Reminds me of Americans who say having circumcision is "cleaner", which is true, if you cba to pull it back and clean under it.

also to break the myth "shaving = more hygiene" its doing actually oppesite
https://www.insider.com/health-benefits-not-shaving-2018-5
(but me not believing sex better just because hair)
the skin is weak at armpits & easy to get infected = humman use natural way to protect with hair at the area you actually need, humman body dont make sensless shit, hair there is a for a reason.
even if armpits smells worse as without, armpits is more healthy.

-& there enough old womans liking armpits/manly etc.
kids/schoolgirls obviosly not because they are dumb bitches influenced by media, but once gets older no one cares.
-imagine bruce willis without armpits, he would look supergay

me still shaving tough, because feels smooth & in germany the worst thing you can do is smelling bad, no other country makes drama as in germany, eating garlic is here like an big sin.

-use seperate razors for beard/armpit & balls.
shave your ass if you want become supergay, asshair is protecting you from infections too, never shave them doesent matter what your gf says, break up with gf if she wants your asshair shaved!!

also do like @M7mod & grow longer leghairs than canelas his hairs ;D

@Brophy said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Shaving armpit hair doesn't make you cleaner, it makes you more lazy to keep the area clean, mind you, probably makes sense if you live in a desert in a mudhut without access to a shower.... Sand bath anyone?

Reminds me of Americans who say having circumcision is "cleaner", which is true, if you cba to pull it back and clean under it.

I clearly see a difference even though I tend to shower at least 5 times a week.

@Patrol said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

https://saesrpg.uk/post/85925

yes that was few months ago.... i wasnt a fan of it until i did shave for the first time , and it felt pretty dam good, so now i shave every single month !

And I suppose you smelt awful the entire time you didn't shave?

No you didn't.

Those who shave and say they do it so they don't smell are probably the dirty people. I have never and will never shave my armpits unless any future girlfriend I have wants me to and even then I'd probably end up just pushing her down the stairs for being such a bitch.

@Jay said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

@Patrol said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

https://saesrpg.uk/post/85925

yes that was few months ago.... i wasnt a fan of it until i did shave for the first time , and it felt pretty dam good, so now i shave every single month !

And I suppose you smelt awful the entire time you didn't shave?

No you didn't.

Those who shave and say they do it so they don't smell are probably the dirty people.

Or people who, for some reason, havent heard of antiperspirant in 2020... Which I dont know if I find more or less concerning than them being dirty

Those who shave and say they do it so they don't smell are probably the dirty people. I have never and will never shave my armpits unless any future girlfriend I have wants me to and even then I'd probably end up just pushing her down the stairs for being such a bitch.

I fail to find any logic behind this statement, could you please clarify it?

@Spetnazz said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Or people who, for some reason, havent heard of antiperspirant in 2020... Which I dont know if I find more or less concerning than them being dirty

Using antiperspirants then keeping a forest right under your arm will literally limit the effectiveness of it.
alt text
An antiperspirant is meant to be applied on your SKIN, not your HAIR. Armpit hair doesn't have sweat glands does it?
Shaving/Trimming your armpit hair makes an antiperspirant more effective, so people who shave their armpit hair THEN use antiperspirant are still better smelling and more hygienic than people who don't shave but use antiperspirants.

Yet again, another reason why shaving is better, so ha!

Nobody yet brought up a logical/scientific argument as to why not shaving is better, the only thing you see here is people claiming that "It's manly" and everyone who disagrees with their opinion is a bitchnot good enough of a reason to not shave.
Bartman tried, but the "health benefits of not shaving" that he posted claiming that not shaving makes your sex better has no legitimate sources and seems to be highly based on opinion with the exception of one point that it brings up, the 'cuts and infections' one, as if the same doesn't apply to any cut on your body, it seems like that "benefit" was only added to advertise a different post they made.
I could easily go on and on about how desperate the people defending 'not shaving' are for any claims that can help them, using insults or memes to back up that idiotic logic doesn't make you very smart, it just makes you look like you don't have any evidence to support the claims you have.

If you have an opinion, then man up and defend it with real evidence(scientific or logical), instead of hiding behind insults like a insertbadwordhere.

@Albie said in Very important Question/Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Those who shave and say they do it so they don't smell are probably the dirty people.
I fail to find any logic behind this statement, could you please clarify it?

How can you not see the logic? If you smell by simply just having armpit hair then you obviously don't clean yourself thoroughly enough. I have never shaved my pits, and was always an athletic kid/teenager and never once was i riddled with bad body odour. The people who do complain of bad body odour from not shaving their pits, clearly don't wash properly and/or don't use deodorant.

If you don't wanna shave your pits then that's fine, do what you want but saying that it is absolutely a requirement to shave your arm pits is fucking retarded. That's like saying it's mandatory to shave away your facial hair because dirt can live amongst your beard. Like no, you just wash it. Pretty simple, there's nothing scientific about it.

How can you not see the logic? If you smell by simply just having armpit hair then you obviously don't clean yourself thoroughly enough. I have never shaved my pits, and was always an athletic kid/teenager and never once was i riddled with bad body odour. The people who do complain of bad body odour from not shaving their pits, clearly don't wash properly and/or don't use deodorant.

If you don't wanna shave your pits then that's fine, do what you want but saying that it is absolutely a requirement to shave your arm pits is fucking retarded. That's like saying it's mandatory to shave away your facial hair because dirt can live amongst your beard. Like no, you just wash it. Pretty simple, there's nothing scientific about it.

The reason I couldn't see the logic is because if a person actually takes the time to shave their armpits then they obviously will care enough about their body to wash and clean properly, if the people who shave are the "dirty people" why would they waste the time and effort to shave?

You said that you never shaved your armpits and that you never had a body odor but it's never the same for everyone, some people get a bad body odor so a clear and obvious solution would be shaving the extra hair so it's easier for air to actually cool down the body temperature and stop it from sweating.

Again, it's not the same for every person but there's people in this topic who keep saying "Men don't shave" and other similar things. But it's easy to see why people actually shave when they feel like they have more body odor than other people, it increases the effectiveness of deodorants and antiperspirants.

It's not even just that, in different cultures people are required and expected to regularly shave, and you can easily see the link between that and the climate where those people live. People living in warmer areas are more likely to shave than people who live in cold climates, body hair traps more heat, and shaving it will literally make you feel refreshed and invigorated, just washing will never give you the same result, I even tried it myself.
I went ahead and stopped shaving my armpits, to see how long it takes for me to start having a smell, and it was VERY clear that when I shaved, I smelled great for waaaay longer after a shower than when I didn't shave, it made it easier to just clean up the skin itself without a barrier, the hair just traps sweat and makes it harder to remove the scent of it.

If you don't want to shave, then you don't have to shave, but whenever a vote is involved, it's clear that the majority of people find body hair unappealing and only a rare few actually view it as an appealing/manly trait. So don't be surprised when people get grossed out about body hair.

It's not a requirement to shave, but when an argument or discussion is involved, the people who never shave tend to start using derogatory terms to justify what they're doing, makes me feel like they're just using the lazy way out, which in turn makes me think that the people who don't shave are dirty and lazy, and that's the common stereotype about them.