The Pirus - Media Archive

SoulFly

alt text
Roleplay Number:1
Story: Oh, on this big day we were very happy because The~Pirus is Back ,when we were sitting in your car i told my friends "let's go to get some money becuase we were poor and we dont have any thing to eat it .." and then we went to the pizza shop and when we arrived we start talking to the man and we told him "we need some money if u can help us" he told us "i dont give my money to the gang's" and we start aiming to him and he told us "NO,i will give u the money right now" and then we start taking the money and when we finished we went to the shop of food and then we start entering to the shop and then we start getting free food Because no one was there and when we finished then we get out and we start carry it in the trunk of our car and then we went to the bar who was in Los Santos and when we arrived we bought 'the vodka'.. ,and we start drinking and when we finished we went to our base and we start dancing there.

Participants: @The-Best1 @SoulFly @Netro
Screenshot(s):

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:2
Story: On this beautiful and lovely occasion i was very happy because i got some drugs from my friend ,and when i was leaning in my house i got called from a man he told me "i want some drugs to buy it" and i told him "to come to me between LS-LV" and he told me "in 2 minutes i will be there" and i was waiting for him and when he arrived we start talking for a while about price ect .. and then i told him lets go to my trunk and he start getting the drugs he wants and then he start puting them in his car .
Participants: @The-Best1 @Man
Screenshot(s):

https://imgur.com/a/hrdxxQg

alt text
Roleplay Number: 3
Story: The Pirus family has begun to surface the drugs and ammunition they have hidden underground. They were aiming to have a say again in San Andreas and firstly they needed a lot of money and engineering, and they had already moved some of them to their regions. Blood clouds and fear would once again prevail over SA because the messengers of the expected death, Pirus, was operating again. They sent messengers inside the SA to keep an eye on all their enemies, and Pirus said they were on the streets again to shed blood. Now we are in the Pirus family now all the embedded drugs and ammunition are unearthed and all organizations were prepared and shipping vehicles started to be delivered to their destination areas. They were in the Pirus family now they had once again stated that they were not dead thanks to this shipment and they wrote the slogans in the streets of SA with spray paints Live Free or Die Hard.
Participants: The Pirus great shipment.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/p1rXQJP

alt text
Roleplay Number: 4
Story: On this beautiful morning when I was leaning in my car on a road between LS-LV a few minutes later I saw a policeman coming to me and then he arrived at me and he started talking about the drugs and then I started thinking about how this information got to him and then he said to him no and then he looked in the car and After he finished he told me to come with me in my car and then I went with him and after a few minutes we reached the court and then we entered and started talking to me and said to me you are imprisoned for one year and then he took me to prison and I was confused and then he went out and after hours my friend came and opened the prison He told me that he had killed the policeman and I was very happy, then I told him, 'Let's steal some of their own things,' and in the end we escaped from the headquarters. "
Participants: @The-Best1 @SoulFly @Co
Screenshot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 5
Story: On such a beautiful day when I was driving my car in Los Santos I saw a wines store and I said come to steal some because the wines that I had sold and then went to him and spoke to him and he was very afraid and after that I started stealing some and when I finished I was out of the store I saw a policeman in front of me, he told me to go out now and then I went out and started talking to me and he told me what you were doing inside I told him nothing and then he looked for me and he looked 5 bottles of wine and then he said to me ride to the car and started walking and then I took out my weapon and She killed him and then ran away from that place.
Participants: @The-Best1 @Co
Screenshot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 6
Story: Yesterday I went in front of the police headquarters in Los Santos and saw all the policemen going out of the headquarters and going to another place, then I went to my friend and told him what I saw and it was very joy because we will get some information and then tomorrow we went to the arms store and told him That we will jump with a paragraph and that we need him a lot and then he said to us well and gave it to us and then we went to the bank to jump from the top and then we started preparing and I said to my friend let's come to do it and then we jumped and after 10 minutes we got to the headquarters and then we started carrying some information and when we finished We got out of headquarters and went away from LS.
Participants: @The-Best1 @Side @SoulFly
Screenshot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 7
Story: On this wonderful and big day I got out of my house and decided to go to SF from LS road and then started driving the car there and when I got to Whetstone I saw a man walking on a road and then I went to the car and I said to him hello and did not answer me and began to repeat the words and He remained not answering, then I went to him and took out my weapon and I started aiming to him and I told him why you do not speak and then he said I am really sorry do not kill me please and I will give you drugs so I started thinking and I said well so ride with me in the car and then we went to the place of the drugs and when we arrived He said to me, follow me, then I followed him, and then he told me, come take the drugs you want with you, then I went to the car and emptied the drugs in the trunk and went back to the house
Participants: @The-Best1 @General
Screenshot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 8
@Wwitti said in MIT - Media Archive:

MIT - Roleplay Banner
Date of Roleplay : 07/07/2020
Characters : @Me , @The-Best1 .

Storyline : In a nice day , i was patrolling around San Andreas and sadnly i find criminal driving his car into Los Santos , this criminal is one of the most drug dealers in the San Andreas named as Remp . I stoped Remp and i asked for his ID and also driving lecense , remp gave me it and i find it clear , but ofcaurse i will not leave him like that . I searched all of the car and i find drugs in the first sit place and also in the trunk , i decided to jail remp so i aimed on him and asked to joining my car , he get into my car .and after that i called a Cuban Car to pick Remp's car to Los Santos Police Department While i picked him to the jail as he was so worry because none catched him befor he staied in jail 2 years and half of year .

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TZSc8ww

alt text

Roleplay Number: 9
Story: Covering buritto by @Rogue-21
Participants: @Greed @fenter
The Pirus make new weed on main zone and car was at Las Vantures way i was driver and need to drive it to base this reason i called Rogue and they arrived for cover me on way we drived to base and they got bill's for saving and they gone .
Screenshot(s):

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: 10
@nulgath said in Navy Malistrip ~ Media center:

^[ alt text ]

^[ Roleplay #61 : Don't Do it Again ]

alt text

^[ Navy Malistrip: @Amrosh @Vynee]

^[Pirus : @Jaster ]

Story: When I was sitting at the base, he called a friend from Gang pirus his name Jaster who told me he wanted Drug with good quality and gave me the place to meet. I went to A storehouse where we put drugs. i took the goods, put them in the car, and went to the place. I found him waiting for me. So he went to the trunk to check his goods.After that, when we were moving the goods from my car to his car, as a police officer drove his car towards us and started shooting . So I aimed t to the fuel tank and i shoot the car exploded and died.then when i put the goods in his car he gave me money and shook hands with us.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text