• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AkyZ said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

@James said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

@AkyZ I did not give access to sherap,there was a bug which he abused

@SheraP said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

Level 3 member had permission to take out money. Check the squad panel
Not my fault if you let me take money out.

alt text

@James " there was a bug ". There is a bug in your brain to set level 3 to take money out. Deal with your tear ;)

@AkyZ said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

@James said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

@AkyZ I did not give access to sherap,there was a bug which he abused

Level 3 member had permission to take out money. Check the squad panel
Not my fault if you let me take money out.

alt text

@James " there was a bug ". There is a bug in your brain to set level 3 to take money out. Deal with your tear ;)

And you wonder why everyone finds you a pathetic twat.

For the sake of transparency James is not wrong.

There was a bug which allowed members who were not the leader to reset the gangs permissions to default, and default money take out is level 3.

This was patched the same day.

Sherap, unsurprisingly, is just a retard.

@Vennelle said in SAES Daryl & SAES NanoBob:

@Thing Well, if it was actually the case that level 3 could take the money and he was level 3 it was not his fault nor his problem to be fair.

It would still be absolutely ridiculous that someone you have trusted with that level betrays you like that. Just because you have the ability to do something does not not make it right to do so. It makes you a fucking cunt, as we all knew Sherap already was.

@Thing I didnt say it makes things right, but, if that would be the case, it wouldnt be his problem and there was nothing you could do about it.

There would indeed be nothing you can do about it. But it does not make it less pathetic. I am glad to hear that Sherap has been banned and I hope he will never return with his pathetic little ass. People like him do not belong on this server. Just because it is not someone's ''problem'' if he had the rights to do it, does not make it acceptable to do it. It is pure theft.

@Thing ''Acceptable'' like he would give a fuck if it was acceptable or not. Of course its not done to steal 900M from someone and of course its rude and he obviously knew people would absolutely shit on him when we found out but why would he care? He sold the in-game money for real life cash and that was all that matters. You really think he gives a fuck whether you and me like him or not?

Just to add some information to this topic:
The organisation in question did not give SheraP permission to access the organisation bank account. This was the result of a bug, this bug has since been fixed.

I think we could all agree that if we were to stumble upon access to the organisation bank account, while you know you're not supposed to have access to it, it's not morally right to take all of this for yourself.

So no, this was not the "fault" of ICE members for trusting him, this was the result of a bug.

@Thing ''Acceptable'' like he would give a fuck if it was acceptable or not. Of course its not done to steal 900M from someone and of course its rude and he obviously knew people would absolutely shit on him when we found out but why would he care? He sold the in-game money for real life cash and that was all that matters. You really think he gives a fuck whether you and me like him or not?

35 dollars is worth ruining an entire organisation? Jesus he must have a horrible life then lol