Friendly Fire inside the Jail

Ramzi

Question

First things first, am not sure if this idea was proposed before; therefore,i will just post it. So this is a simple idea that will be in favor of both sides inside the jail, as a cop, i have seen many criminals on a daily basis killing each other inside accidentally or on purpose. Most of them kill those criminals with low HP so they can't be arrested by getting killed by cops or simply ask to be killed so they can espace jail in the easy way. With that said, friendly fire for criminals/cops will prevent "accidental killing" inside the jail; Cops will not kill each other nor gain stars while rushing and criminals won't too. I see this as a win win situation. Let me know what are your thoughts about this idea guys down below in comments.

20 answers to this question

I've voted no, simply because you suggested that it'd be for both sides. It makes sense for criminals from the perspective of avoiding people intentionally abusing it, but for cops? No thank you. Bad luck if they kill each other, press respawn.

We have seen quite few adminsjails and reports against admins over this reason. Criminals killing other criminals by mistake and it might actually lead into an adminjail I voted yes. Generally good idea and might actually fix a lot of trouble.

@Spicey dude the Jail is just a small corridor we can even move or aim when we are inside specially when there is a huge JB
Cops will kill each others
(i got killed 46847878 times but another Cop when im rushing)
and Criminals are killing each others actually when a cop try to rush Criminals will shooot him but the problem that they will kill him and another 2 more Criminals

@SNome i dont know maybe if Cops will be invisible for each others and Criminals will be invisible to each others i mean when for example Cops rushing and u shooting from behind the bullets will not touch the cops it will just pass them

Obviously we need this to avoid criminals killing each others which can lead to a report sometimes and also for cop side it is very annoying getting stars in the middle of a fight inside jail+being not able to use nightstick if there was a rush or something.

I've suggested that before and it got declined, It's fair for both sides, Cops killing eachother, They will get 5 stars and either they wait for anyone to bribe them or they will get arrested by a trainee and stay at jail for like 40 seconds or more, And maybe criminals escapes at this time, And for criminals, Maybe a criminal kills his team by mistake and he gets reported, Maybe he gets adminjailed because of that and this will just start a trouble

I voted yes but I think there is a better way to make it work. From my point of view, our main goal is to prevent crims killing eachother (accidently or not) to escape from jail in an easy way. Also you want to make cops rush in without getting hit by a friendly fire. Well tbh, disfunctioning friendly fire in jail would cause a lot of problems and questions as mentioned by other people above so I think it would not get appriciated by the community.
So let me get to my suggestion. The real main goal is to get rid of the avoid arrest events and as you would agree, whoever tries to avoid arrest should be punished more than a regular jail time. In the event of avoid arrest in jail, there are 2 responsibles; one is the shooter and the other one is the guy who dies. On most of the cases, the shooter is the more resbonsible one since he is the one to act in a way without any attention or responsibility. Therefore, he is the one who should be punished more, to punish him more there should be a script that automatically arrests the shooter and puts him in the adminjail roof at SF with full sentence time. In that way he gets left out of the ongoing JB and has to serve his full sentence time. About the one who dies, well in some cases he is also responsible and in some cases he is the total innocent one, since there is no way to make a system which decides if he is innocent or not I am suggesting 2 thing. One is to make that killing work as a kill-arrest and put him back in jail and the other one is to not change the current system, make him spawn at wherever he like. In my opinion, not changing the system makes more sense since he might be totally innocent on the event of the killing.
About the cop part, it is pretty hard to rush in I am aware of that and on the last corridor, the crims are way more advantaged since they can peek from the corner of walls, however if my suggestion gets accepted by the community, since the crims are gonna be more careful at shooting through the corridor, the disadvantage of cops would get out of the table and things would be more equal. Therefore, the system for cops should stay the same.

Edit: In addition, I have experienced the both crim and cop side in jail, and I think the crims are way more advantaged than the cops. I mean look at how many jailbreaks are happening in a day. In my opinion it has really got out of hand and it is way more than the reasonible amount that would fit the general server roleplay. I am not saying it just because I am on the cop side, I had the same ideas when I was a crim. I have been a crim for 8 years and I have never seen JBs got out of hand this much, so I believe something should be done to make things more equal and reduce the chaos of the jail.

@Sneijder said in Friendly Fire inside the Jail:

I voted yes but I think there is a better way to make it work. From my point of view, our main goal is to prevent crims killing eachother (accidently or not) to escape from jail in an easy way. Also you want to make cops rush in without getting hit by a friendly fire. Well tbh, disfunctioning friendly fire in jail would cause a lot of problems and questions as mentioned by other people above so I think it would not get appriciated by the community.
So let me get to my suggestion. The real main goal is to get rid of the avoid arrest events and as you would agree, whoever tries to avoid arrest should be punished more than a regular jail time. In the event of avoid arrest in jail, there are 2 responsibles; one is the shooter and the other one is the guy who dies. On most of the cases, the shooter is the more resbonsible one since he is the one to act in a way without any attention or responsibility. Therefore, he is the one who should be punished more, to punish him more there should be a script that automatically arrests the shooter and puts him in the adminjail roof at SF with full sentence time. In that way he gets left out of the ongoing JB and has to serve his full sentence time. About the one who dies, well in some cases he is also responsible and in some cases he is the total innocent one, since there is no way to make a system which decided if he is innocent or not I am suggesting 2 thing. One is to make that killing work as a kill-arrest and put him back in jail and the other one is to not change the current system, make him spawn at wherever he like. In my opinion, not changing the system makes more sense since he might be totally innocent on the event of the killing.
About the cop part, it is pretty hard to rush in I am aware of that and on the last corridor, the crims are way more advantaged since they can peek from the corner of walls, however if my suggestion gets accepted by the community, since the crims are gonna be more careful at shooting through the corridor, the disadvantage of cops would get out of the table and things would be more equal. Therefore, the system for cops should stay the same.

@Sneijder that's a fair idea and could benefit both sides, it's even better than my suggestion, so yeah i agree with you.

@Sneijder said in Friendly Fire inside the Jail:

So let me get to my suggestion. The real main goal is to get rid of the avoid arrest events and as you would agree, whoever tries to avoid arrest should be punished more than a regular jail time. In the event of avoid arrest in jail, there are 2 responsibles; one is the shooter and the other one is the guy who dies. On most of the cases, the shooter is the more resbonsible one since he is the one to act in a way without any attention or responsibility. Therefore, he is the one who should be punished more, to punish him more there should be a script that automatically arrests the shooter and puts him in the adminjail roof at SF with full sentence time. In that way he gets left out of the ongoing JB and has to serve his full sentence time. About the one who dies, well in some cases he is also responsible and in some cases he is the total innocent one, since there is no way to make a system which decided if he is innocent or not I am suggesting 2 thing. One is to make that killing work as a kill-arrest and put him back in jail and the other one is to not change the current system, make him spawn at wherever he like. In my opinion, not changing the system makes more sense since he might be totally innocent on the event of the killing.

Edit: In addition, I have experienced the both crim and cop side in jail, and I think the crims are way more advantaged than the cops. I mean look at how many jailbreaks are happening in a day. In my opinion it has really got out of hand and it is way more than the reasonible amount that would fit the general server roleplay. I am not saying it just because I am on the cop side, I had the same ideas when I was a crim. I have been a crim for 8 years and I have never seen JBs got out of hand this much, so I believe something should be done to make things more equal and reduce the chaos of the jail.

yesnt*
also the one who dies at friendly fire is mostly even more to blame, alot nubs goes on purpose with not so much hp directly infront fire & the one shooting cant exept that everytime some fker wants free jb... thats why i completely disagree on this, sometimes some fkers trys even with full hp & goes directly infront you to block your bullets & these fkers aint even shooting, just standing & waiting to get teamkilled.
so it would be unfair for everyone who is decent crime & just wanting shoot the cops, if i get killed in such cases, i go back to jb & help others, ofc its just few people doing like that.

but i got an fair way to fix it (if possible):
-guy A who is shooting is just shooting, nothing changes
-guy B who is running infront & gets teamkilled by guy A is warping after killed either to the cell-opener thing or to red door
-guy B have after warping the same hp as before, ak he gets only the hp back wich caused the teamkiller (also if he had 10 hp & teamkiller did -8hp, than he warps back with 8hp/ the -2hp was from cop in this case)
if this is possible it would be fair in my eyes & these fkers would stopp blocking on purpose the real criminals shooting, because in most cases jb failing is always because one of these fkers..

also to the point where u said nowdays to much jbs, is because killarrest become a thing, earlyer aftrer an cop killed u in jb = you outside = minus deffenders at jb.
nowdays if you get killed = you go back to cell & go out again to deffend against cops = same deffenders + new arrested crimes coming to jail + deffenders + people trying jb someone + more deffenders, no minus at all.
i wouldnt say thats a bad thing for either side, because crimes enjoys jbs & cops does + cops becomes rich af, sometimes you get after ~20mins jb as cop more money than br

@SNome said in Friendly Fire inside the Jail:

Thing is criminals will literally block the shots and lead to the jb being ruined cause someone decided to stay idle in the middle of the wallway.

If you ever played CS 1.6 certainly you know about the ghost mode, which removes the collisions between players aswell keeps bullet going through em, simply, what im trying to say that it can be a ghost mode inside jail so the bullet will pass through the body but it won't damage it.
Also this mod simulataneously work with opacity which means that the ped or the player will be almost transparent which helps you seeing what's behind him & this will be a great addition to the gameplay.
+1