[CHANGE] Change the name of vehicles with mods

Arctic

Question

As title suggests, change the name of vehicles that no longer share name with its visual part. Example of this would be renaming the Jester to Supra Mk IV

Would be a nice change to see as it'd be quite an improvement to both the disk and vehicle shop.

10 answers to this question

I feel like, this server is taking much more than it can handle smoothly. Already having issues with little fps drops, it may not be seen as major performance issues but by adding more and more unnecessary stuff we just filled the whole database with useless contents.

@Ted said in Change the name of vehicles with mods:

I feel like, this server is taking much more than it can handle smoothly. Already having issues with little fps drops, it may not be seen as major performance issues but by adding more and more unnecessary stuff we just filled the whole database with useless contents.

This is far from useless. If you want a solid server then it would very much make sense that the car names actually represented what car it was.

Lets focus on the game itself. The game is running shit and lags all the time. I would like to see those issues fixed and not make a fuss about a few names...

At this point I consider the game barely playable, due to the constant moments the game freezes.

My opinion.

Haha wtf are these comments? If the developers think implementing this would impact gameplay then don't you think they would chose to not add it? Its not something for you to decide. Voting no just because the SeRvEr iS lAgGy is stupid af.

I want to say that the comment above is a bit childish.

Also, maybe this was not the best place to post my idea/suggestion. Since it ain't related much to your topic.

Nevertheless, I stick with my comment. I think priorities should be put elsewhere on like improving the (lag/fps drop) server.

** I ain't deciding anything, I'm giving my opinion. There's a difference.

*** I voted yes btw, because the idea ain't bad, but it's a low priority imo.

Regards,

@Ramby said in Change the name of vehicles with mods:

I want to say that the comment above is a bit childish.

Also, maybe this was not the best place to post my idea/suggestion. Since it ain't related much to your topic.

Nevertheless, I stick with my comment. I think priorities should be put elsewhere on like improving the (lag/fps drop) server.

** I ain't deciding anything, I'm giving my opinion. There's a difference.

*** I voted yes btw, because the idea ain't bad, but it's a low priority imo.

Regards,

alt text