• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

@chemist said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play Number: 110

Participants in The RP: @TaJ @Ramos @Ramby @Rowdy35 @Reggi

RP Scenario: It was a nice day. We were in talks with someone who wanted to be a new member of our group. Of course, we had to know if he had enough talent to be one of us. At that moment a police car approached. The car was damaged. There was a problem with the right bumper. The car had been damaged while chasing someone. This was a great opportunity to see the talents of the person who wants to join us. I told him to take care of the customer right away. We started watching him. He greeted the customer politely and asked what the problem was with the car. The police explain to him how his car was getting damage. He started to check the car. He was also talking to the police. There was no problem with the engine. The problem was the right bumper. He said he could easily fix it, but it would take some time. He also explained step by step what kind of repairs he would do. One of us helped him to fix it. And we fixed the car. After the police paid, he got in his car and he left. Thanks to this police guy we had a new and talented member.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/UZve51H

alt text
Activity type: Training based on shooting
Story: Since we've bought recently new equipment with high quality from IAC, M4A1, we have decided to train the shooting, and test the weapon also. I can admit, the quality is not replaceable, it is worth really all the money we have paid. On another note, the training went successful, we use every second, or every third day to train our shooting skills,and yeah there's some news about it, some of my members have changed his skills in a better way.
People who attended: @Laza - @Dufabo - @Ramos - @Victor - @moenesmjaid - @BonIIs
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2ANP1Aj