Special Task Force | Media Archive

Laza

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Training type: Shooting Course
Story: As you can see there are daily some problems in city and so on, we didn't gave up on training our skills and be more experienced. I've built up shooting course where they had to crouch/stand and move on slowly. Actually, you can see on pictures it clearly how it looks. We have done that one by one, yeah it took us more time but, it is much more useful to practise when you're doing it alone. However, everything went successfully as we planned. And we're looking forward to host more courses such as this one in future.
People who attended: @Laza - @Larsone - @Ramos - @Tilin - @Ordi - @Bones - @Duracell - @Ntruder - @XpookS - @Turbo - @WenDo
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/oLpKRbq

alt text
Training type: Practising Parachuting
Story: As usual, I have brought all available members to train them parachuting at our base, as we have there parachuting target. Almost all of us has landed on 35 as target which is way more than successful. However, it can be seen properly on pictures if you're interested to view the activity. We're planning to do more trainings such as those in future as it can raise our parachuting skills which can be useful for anything we do, store-robberies, bank-robberies, turfing etc.
People who attended: : @Laza - @Larsone - @Ramos - @Tilin - @Ordi - @Bones - @Duracell - @Ntruder - @XpookS - @Turbo - @WenDo
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/XDiLuVS

alt text
23rd December, 2018

One of biggest STF activities for now. We've done couple of activities which are so much important. +12 online
@Laza
@Larsone
@Ramos
@Tilin
@Bones
@Ordi
@Duracell
@Turbo
@Ntruder
@XpookS
@WenDo
@Riley
@Jasper

https://imgur.com/a/7EM2P5d

S.T.F. OPERATION ~ 23rd December 2018

Afternoon, 15:30 STF Team has received a call from Goverment that there is one area which is really dangerous, and they requested from STF to go there and clear out everything. The area was actually dangerous as there was on every side planted dynamite, fortunately it wasn't turned on as it could explode any second and kill one of STF members. A guy from Goverment who has sent us report message, he explained everything there from what we could have fear, therefore a Commander of STF Team has brought his team and made a fast meeting to tell instructions to his members and make sure they have brought required equipment, such as armour, helment, vision, M4A1 and so on. After the Commander has explained them what to do, then we decided to make tactic plan which is, making two teams which were Team Alpha & Team Bravo. First team is led by Ramos (Chief of Staff), and second one by Laza (Commander). Once we got ready, we've started moving immediately to dangerous area which were located near Ghost Town in Bone Country. Once we arrived there,as I mentioned above, we entered the area together (2 teams) , one team went left and one right. We actually staying closer to wall, so we could be a bit safer. Our main objective was to find some hidden packets, but it was actually in the beginning, which we found in the end, once we cleared out whole area. Around us there was lots of dynamites planted and we were just careful and with some luck we succeded to remove any of the dynamites, and bring sam site outside of the area, because it were stolen. However, once we finished that, we started moving outside slowly, and I've got in mind to check the top of fountain as there is some small gap. Fortunately, we've found there three packets as guy told us that, but I didn't mentioned that above. We've picked that carefully, brought that to our cars and we started moving back to base. After a couple of minutes, since we arrived, we have sent report to Government, telling them that OPERATION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
People who attended:
Team Alpha:
@Ramos
@WenDo
@Larsone
@Turbo

Team Bravo:
@Laza
@Ntruder
@XpookS
@Bones

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/E8jkZqX

Greetings from Special Task Force!

alt text
Roleplay type: Arresting a wanted criminal.
Description of roleplay: It was so cold outside, I was working in my office at 17;05 Pm, cleaning my office and waiting for a mission to do. Suddenly, I got a notification on my phone it was an alert from weapons shop, He sent to me '' I need a backup There is a criminal trying to rob me. " I had no idea how he managed to send me the message and the notification, then I moved to the next room to check the radar so I know the location of this store.

alt text

After locating the store, I head to the garage to take my FBI RANGER, then I moved straight to the store.
After a few minutes, I arrived at the location, I found a Red car parked next to the store, I took my M4 and I entered the store. Swiftly, I found a guy Aiming at the arms dealer, So I took my taser and I tased him somehow I managed to put the handcuffs in his arms.

alt text

After that, I put him in the back of the car and I moved straight to the Los Santos Prison, I found the cops right there waiting for me but I decided to Jail Him myself.
Again, Another successful Mission for the Special Task force, and that why we exist to Help the civilians and make sure they are secured.
Participant(s): @Danger
Screenshots:
:::
https://imgur.com/a/t8jomD6

alt text
Roleplay type: Bank Rob Operation.
Description of roleplay:
It was Christmas, The weather was pretty cold and frosty, None is walking around the cities, everyone is in his store or chilling in his house watching the TV with the family, I was working in that time to make the security and safety for people. I took my Ranger and I started patrolling around Los Santos and Las Venturas, I stopped by a restaurant to buy a sandwich and a coffee for this long night, after that I headed to Las Venturas Highway. later, I stopped the car behind Las Venturas-Airport bridge to take a break and eat my food. Suddenly, a Lamborghini passed by me, He was pretty fast, I thought he was drunk since he drives like a crazy man. I started my engine and I pursuit him, I didn't turn on the sirens Because I felt like he's planning to do something wrong so I tried to follow him in silence. He was heading to Bone country I didn't Know what's his doing and to be honest I felt so bad about it, after a while, He stopped his car next to the Bank, and yeah I knew it he's planning to do something Illegal, so I stopped my car far away so he doesn't know that I am there and I took my M4 from my trunk and I moved straight to the bank. I Popped his car's tires Incase he tries to escape and I entered the bank and In few Minutes of hiding and focus I managed to Arrest him, Thank god He didn't shot me since he was armed, I took off his arm and I put him in the of the car and I moved to the Special Task Force Base, I called Agent.Jaycob to prepare the Hearing room for the interrogation. After 1 Hour I arrived at the base and I moved straight the interior with the suspect. So Agent. Jaycob start interrogating the criminal, He asked him about his ID card and some details to know about him more.
After hours of interrogation, Agent. Jaycob Finally finished, and he gave him permission to Jail him for the moment since He didn't want to speak, He said '' I won't Speak only if my lawyer come ." So I took the suspect and I started my way to the Los Santos Jail.
I jailed the suspect and again we managed to secure the SA from another accident. "Whilst there is life, there is fight.
Interrogation*Participant(s):** @GanJa @Ramos
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/vtWYrxF

alt text
Roleplay type: Stopping a Turf War
Description of roleplay:
Today is a big day for me, I will never forget it, just got promoted to Interference units, and I was very excited for my first Mission. Suddenly, a civilian called us, He said that he heard someone shoting the fire at the groove street, we was sure it's a gang war, So I moved to the Radar Room to check the correct location and Moved up to the helicopter with the pilot and we started our way to the location. after few minutes We arrived at the place, I had to jump off, to be honest I was a bit scared and I was thinking about my daughter but the patriotism made me jump. I opened the parashute and jumped near them, I took my sniper and Started aiming to check how many guy was there, It was actually 2 criminals from 2 gangs having a war. So I put the bullet and I sniped both of them, It was a hard time for me since I had no chance but killing them but I should do that for civilians safety. and I was proud about myself since it was my first mission as interference unit and it was an excellent mission and Special Task force make sure that they are best in these special and hard missions since they have the best Members tgat trained alot for like these tasks.
Interrogation*Participant(s):** @Curvy @Danger
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/WM0EuA9

alt text
Roleplay type: Bad Day
Description of roleplay: Special Task Force agents were patroling around LV when they heard a report in radio about one of weapon dealers.They were informed that suspect driving black sentinel on the highway next to stadium.Agents found this car and stopped the suspect.Suspect wasnt trying to resist his arrest and was just following orders of agents.Agents have checked the car few times and found a box with weapons.They've handcuffed suspect and took him to Las Venturas Police Department where they had to meet with detective.Once detective arrived agents started to fill report about everything what happend there,on the highway.Few minutes later unknown people entered LVPD and started to kill officers and agents.They were moving to the cell of weapon dealer.Once they released it they started to run back to their car.Almost all agents and officers were killed,but one of detectives had a chance to take a photo of those people....
Participant(s): Curvy,Darius,Dufabo,Sami,Ntruder,Riley,Matrixxx,Reus and others
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7pcDURC