[SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail

SheraP

Question

alt textalt textlink text

Crimminals doing mark-kill in main entrance and secondary entrance. ( At the same time , check server time ).
How are we supposed to get in the jail interior ?

This mark-kill is only possible because the crimminals are close to the marker shooting with combat shotung + pump + sniper.

I propose to create a rule that disallow the crimminals to stay shooting close to the marker. Simple, efficient and easy suggestion to solve this problem.

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

With all due respect, this type of publication has happened a lot and I have seen that HSL or DE units also die on the scoreboard, take into account the difference in ping or FPS that the players have, have a delay in the transport time inside from the prison. We have been waiting for more than 1 year for a new interior of the prison, we have very good developers who can achieve this and the SAES Team has demonstrated this in the construction of the New White House or The mosque in LV. I have also noticed that the marker protection does not work as well as before, they should only do a system check. They are my only two proposals, it is a problem that many police officers have and consider these two options to solve the problem "New jail map or revision of the marker protection system". Thanks in advance

I Made a topic for this reason before 1 week, And all criminals voted for no because they see it funny and they like it, criminals, listen we know that you like do mark kill and you believe that we will mark abuse but we can solve this problem no need to do all that for a small reason like this we should make a new jail to not mark abuse at the same time to not mark kill at Jail.

I don't see a reason to decline that suggestion, I got mark killed many times, There's no need to make a rule about that, But just add a script that gives a player a protection that disallow him from handling weapon or getting damaged for like 3 secs after warping from the marker, That will be fair for both sides, Criminals will not mark kill the police while warping from the marker and at the same time cops will not shoot criminals while being in marker, That's fair and simple.

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

@x-Liyones-x said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

it's your fault not Crims , u just camp there cuz of Mark protection just move fastly to the room then do what u want.

Before I even look who is shooting I get killed lol

it's not crims fault again , u're lagging then or have low fps so u will get in too late in mark , crrims will see u in mark but u still not got in so

it's your fault not Crims , u just camp there cuz of Mark protection just move fastly to the room then do what u want.

it's not crims fault again , u're lagging then or have low fps so u will get in too late in mark , crrims will see u in mark but u still not got in so

Why are you defending them ? Yes maybe we lagging or having a low FPS, What if we have a bad ping or smth like that ? That doesn't change that mark killing at jail is unfair, Stop defending criminal side, You know very well that it's wrong

Why are you defending them ? Yes maybe we lagging or having a low FPS, What if we have a bad ping or smth like that ? That doesn't change that mark killing at jail is unfair, Stop defending criminal side, You know very well that it's wrong

understand fully then talk , when u get in mark crims will see u that u warped inside and u just still didn't u will still in black screen so they willl start shooting u , untill u warp and when u get in u will find ur self already killed , some other cops don't have the problem!

understand fully then talk , when u get in mark crims will see u that u warped inside and u just still didn't u will still in black screen so they willl start shooting u untill u warp and when u get in u will find ur self already killed , some other cops don't have the problem!

Even if there's no lag or smth and I warped fast, There are too many criminals shooting, 80% they will kill me with sniper or M4, That's annoying, Read what I said above about the protection

Marker protection, you've never heard about it? At both entrances you're having a marker protection giving you a enough time to react, whether you're taking a cover to the room beside (backyard entrance), while criminals camp at the corridor, due to Prison Warden spawn is few steps away from the entrance, or in front where's definetely less camping by the opposite side and there's enough room for a movement where you can swing around with the nightstick, especially when considering that you're coming in with a full HP as there's a vending machine outside and using tactical zig zag movement if you're having a bit of a brain (which you seem to not have).

Also what the fuck is up with these nonsense reports towards the admins and players you keep making? Grow the fuck up and quit being a bitch, get yourself a new brain from a Brazil eBay autist.

@ChasinTLSN said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

Marker protection, you've never heard about it? At both entrances you're having a marker protection giving you a enough time to react, whether you're taking a cover to the room beside (backyard entrance), while criminals camp at the corridor, due to Prison Warden spawn is few steps away from the entrance, or in front where's definetely less camping by the opposite side and there's enough room for a movement where you can swing around with the nightstick, especially when considering that you're coming in with a full HP as there's a vending machine outside and using tactical zig zag movement if you're having a bit of a brain (which you seem to not have).

Also what the fuck is up with these nonsense reports towards the admins and players you keep making? Grow the fuck up and quit being a bitch, get yourself a new brain from a Brazil eBay autist.

FINALLY TYY !!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY !!

There's no need to be rude man, It's a suggestion and not a fighting topic, Many cops are getting killed at the marker because they get a low FPS because of the many players at the jail, And that makes his screen gets black for like 2 seconds, And till it gets removed he gets killed already, That's what i'm trying to say, Just add a marker protection to make you get protected from being damaged and at the same time you can't handle weapon, That's fair for both sides

Use your brain , you have 3 entrances which mostly won't be covered by crims . Today we camped at 2 interiors , did anyone of you tried to use heli and go from the roof ? he would literally arrested like 10 aiming at the outer interior .

@Bodo420 said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

Use your brain , you have 3 entrances which mostly won't be covered by crims . Today we camped at 2 interiors , did anyone of you tried to use heli and go from the roof ? he would literally arrested like 10 aiming at the outer interior .

Sad but "Prison Warden" spawn can't open the roof cell. Maybe people should suggestion it.

1. There is not marker protection to cops ,there is only to crimminals.

2. There is not time to react, we warp and die intanstly before try to do anything.

3. Appearly , the person who doesnt have brain is you.

4. My reports doesnt matter for this topic.

5. Grow up

@Bodo420 said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

Imagine how many times we get in the prison during a jailbreak.
Done ?
Do you know how many heli's there is in LSPD ? 3 Heli's. Anyway, Prison warden doesnt have acess to roof's gate.
Your suggestion is totally retarded and it doesnt make sense. I'm not surprised.. you are worried to critizice my suggestion rather than give one better. Improve your argues or dont post here.

@xDarkMan said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

any admin can delete the post since there is no poll? IDK where we can vote

@Kiroa6Ko said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

you forget to add a poll REPORTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There is no need to put in a poll because the criminals on this server do not know how to be neutral in their decisions, they always want to benefit regardless of the situation. Crimminal side of saes:rpg has no maturity to recognize when they are wrong. This is a suggestion of the cop side for the saes community, since the other side is not mature enough to recognize injustices.

Guys, Use your brain for 1 fuckin single time, How the hell can we enter the roof without a heli and while we are a prison wardens @Bodo420 ? And remember that if we left the jail yard our M4 will be removed, Also the main entrance door is so slow while opening and still remember that if we left the jail yard our weapons will get removed, And then to the wardens entrance, As SheraP said we don't have the time to react or even to breathe, We get in the marker, We get killed, And how can we come to you while you are too many and sniping, Also some criminals hides and shoots from the wall, That's just impossible without a weapon, And then let's come back to the mark kill point, We keep entering the jail, Till we get out of the marker and look where we are going, We get shot and die, Yea there are some lucky cops escaping and that's not because of their moves, That's because their team gets shot instead of them and die, So that's still the same thing, Just 2 or 3 who escapes and others die, Even HLS / DE gets killed at the marker because of the snipers keeps shooting at the marker, How can that make the game playable and funny ? That's just a kill farm for criminals, Use your brain and not in everything the criminal side is the victim lol, Also Bodo, You said you have 3 entrances mostly won't be covered by crims, Maybe 2 wont be covered by them and these are the heli entrance and the main entrance, If you noticed, If you entered the jail from the heli or the main entrance, That's the same way and the same thing, And when you go to the crims, It's like you went to them from the wardens entrance, Just the difference between you and the wardens door like 5 meters, And still the same criminals camping at the way and shooting everyone, Just think before you talk please, Lol I even get killed once I respawn as a warden because of the grenades and the spawn killers, @ChasinTLSN If we went to the vending machine we will lose our M4, And these tactical zig zag movements will not work with 1% towards 10 criminals camping and shooting everyone moving, That seems that you are the one who is braindead here, If you see that you have a brain, Then simply use it, My god -_-

And to note on that marker protection...when you enter the markers you have a brief second or two where you can NOT move at all due to loading into the interior. With there being little to no time on the protection - that small hiccup if loading in is more than enough for a group of criminals to camp it with the weapons. Furthermore take into account that theres a possibility of getting pushed back by a Spaz and/or Sniper bullet that causes the targeted ped to take a step backwards and be unable to target or fire...

So if we look at the statistics you can,see where the market killing should he disallowed due to the unfair nature of it. An easy solution would be to increase, or actually add, the marker protecfion buff to the jail..not a high number where a warden can,abuse it but enough to where players with the bad connections and such have a fighting chance.

On the flip-side yes the criminals will say "Oh but you have a taser and nightstick so use that you fools" Right why didnt we think of that? We have enough time to enter the marker (mind you with NO protection as you can see in the photos the dead ped is floating - meaning they haven't fully loaded into the jail yet to even MOVE) and run up to a criminal to whack with the baton - in that amount of time the gaggle of 5 or so criminals can just obliterate the cops with a range advantage and the luck factor of a first round sniper/spaz forcing their target still for a brief interlude.

alsoo you can spawn as lspd cop to use heli instead running as prison warder to there..
mark protect works for both sides equaly if anyone thought it doesent (sometimes it doesent work for both sides) but the idea of having 3 secs 100% mark protect & 3 secs 100% no gun using sounds good = no abuse