Where are ya at

Keo

I'm here again.
Where are you @NanoBob @DezZolation
I thought u coming u pussy Netherlands boys
BTW nanobob when I called ur friend Radrick and told him come to nanobob he was so happy he missed u a lot sadly ur mama don't allow u to come outside pussy.

We was at Voldepark 16:30 till 20:30 nobody came
Don't fuck with me Bob

PS Radrick Was so happy bro next time come'
He will teach u good things

This one is from Radrick: Aren't you the one with the pimple face? I boxx you and don't care. Hang on the tree and wish you a Merry Christmas! And only because of this deadly debut, Do you need victims now, unfortunately, mental support! Out of boredom I fuck you with 8 lines, That means I want beef - so don't bring fun lines. And I'm this rapper who teaches you how to rhythm, You are not even signed underground. Bob du Schwuchtel would like to support Wangsta Wangsta,
You ain't a gangster
But you are a pussy boy

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

@Skerdi from radrick

nigga that heard of you
I did find a few cats that wanted to murder you
But I told em chill, I let em know you was my son
And I promise I can pay support til' you twenty-one
Consider me the clothes on your back and a warm meal
Who knows, this might just get you a deal
And the day that I fucked your mom.
Just remember like Nas nigga, I Gave You Power

I'mma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasnt so whack, I dissed you to your track nigga.

Un qij nnn tnde---

@Keo said in Where are ya at:

@Skerdi from radrick

nigga that heard of you
I did find a few cats that wanted to murder you
But I told em chill, I let em know you was my son
And I promise I can pay support til' you twenty-one
Consider me the clothes on your back and a warm meal
Who knows, this might just get you a deal
And the day that I fucked your mom.
Just remember like Nas nigga, I Gave You Power

I'mma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasnt so whack, I dissed you to your track nigga.

Un qij nnn tnde---

leaked footage taken in voldepark in 16.30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QroqaBrcs5E

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.