[CHANGE] Arrest wanted players in passenger seat where driver is unwanted/no driver

Angel.

Question

Not something usual that cops meet every single day.I would like to start this suggestion due to some criminals going into a donated vehicle and staying there until the car is being exploded.When it does,he doesn't automaticly gets outside and dies in it. My opinion is that this thing shall be removed when the criminal gets into the vehicle they shall not stay inside,ejecting them or something could be useful and less annoying.

25 answers to this question

From an administration point of view it's considered avoiding arrest to enter a locked vehicle or interior. I think it would be cool if you can eject wanted occupants from donation vehicles by hitting it with a nightstick while in jogging or walking speed. Probably not the best solution though.

@xDarkMan said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

why so rude, whats the point of being a donator ? atleast keep a safe place for special people on server

you got me wrong,this is hella annoying and basically avoiding arrest as tut says because i didn't saw any criminal getting out of that donation vehicle only by shooting and exploding the car.There is nothing to do with donaters,its their cars,planes etc.

@Patrol its not an avoid since you can dammage the car and arrest

You are getting in that car on a purpose to avoid the arrest comes from the cop. So he's being left with killing the person or exploding the car.Both way leads him to death without an arrest.When you damage the car person doesn't gets out.He only remains in the car.

why so rude, whats the point of being a donator ? atleast keep a safe place for special people on server

@Patrol its not an avoid since you can dammage the car and arrest

The point is unrelated, the issue is not in the donators using their cars, it's in random criminals entering passenger seat of a locked vehicle which gives cops the inability to arrest. If you shoot the car there's a high chance it'll kill the criminal and/or yourself.

@AntiRug said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

Would be nice if this was added, until it is, f12 and /report that sucker.

I hope staffs would take this into consideration because yesterday I did report someone for that and got answered "You can easily shoot the car until he gets out", and as Tut said most probably that will kill the criminal within the car due to explosion.

https://i.imgur.com/WBWUSSV.png

@Beast_ said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

@AntiRug said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

Would be nice if this was added, until it is, f12 and /report that sucker.

I hope staffs would take this into consideration because yesterday I did report someone for that and got answered "You can easily shoot the car until he gets out", and as Tut said most probably that will kill the criminal within the car due to explosion.

That's just an incredibly close minded admin in that case. Same goes with helicopters, if you shoot it, it will explode and will result in the criminal inside getting blown up, Or even in some cases damaging the actual cop himself.

@Kowalski said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

@AntiRug Makes sense that the pilot is getting killed never saw a pilot surviving when he got shot out of the air

Course there is a ''realism'' factor to it, but you gotta look at it from a different angle. This game is only partly made to match the real life world. For example the nightstick, obviously in real life your fugitive doesn't get teleported to the county. So with that being said, people use the aircrafts and donation vehicles as an easy spot to AFK at, because cops cannot enter and arrest them without risking getting themselves or the criminal blown up. There should be some system introduced, which gives the cops the opportunity to eject the fugitive, or enter donation vehicles if there is a fugitive inside.

@AntiRug Makes sense that the pilot is getting killed never saw a pilot surviving when he got shot out of the air

I agree with this situation.

@AntiRug youre right but what about the privilege you get after donating in the server? You waste your money for nothing? You would get something that non- donators can not afford of, at least, Isnt that? However, for arresting someone you may chase him until he lose the control of the guide, or youre that kind of player who only arrest afk players inside their property??

Im not agree with that argument you accused of donators players whose enter their vehicles afking for dont get arrest anyhow its a privilege not a mean of abuse because as someone else said above you can easily shoot his cars and blow it up then run after him to arrest, donator or no donator vehicles youre suppose to chase untill he/she end up crashed or lost the control of the guide.

@Asexyno said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

@AntiRug youre right but what about the privilege you get after donating in the server? You waste your money for nothing? You would get something that non- donators can not afford of, at least, Isnt that? However, for arresting someone you may chase him until he lose the control of the guide, or youre that kind of player who only arrest afk players inside their property??

Im not agree with that argument you accused of donators players whose enter their vehicles afking for dont get arrest anyhow its a privilege not a mean of abuse because as someone else said above you can easily shoot his cars and blow it up then run after him to arrest, donator or no donator vehicles youre suppose to chase untill he/she end up crashed or lost the control of the guide.

seems like you havent read what tut said aint about donators (still as a donator you shouldnt avoid by entering a car locked as passanger to avoid arrest ) but about mainly people finding a donation parked entering it to avoid arrest still a key word AVOID since you will have to blow the car for them to exit and most likly they die form explosion

@Crash said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

seems like you havent read what tut said aint about donators (still as a donator you shouldnt avoid by entering a car locked as passanger to avoid arrest ) but about mainly people finding a donation parked entering it to avoid arrest still a key word AVOID since you will have to blow the car for them to exit and most likly they die form explosion

In that case they can have a valid reason to report him ,if the criminal do not sort an arrest to the police himself, and thats a clearly rulebreaker if you see it with a common sense.

@Crash said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to arrest in donated vehicles:

In that case they can have a valid reason to report him ,if the criminal do not sort an arrest to the police himself, and thats a clearly rulebreaker if you see it with a common sense.

but why punish more people have more reports being made when we could just implement a way to get them out? someon mentioned here that back in the day you could taze people out of a vehicle this would be a option aint it better then having people be punished?

I've updated the title to more accurately reflect the suggestion.

Completely unsure how this descended into anything about donators or donation vehicles.

This is simple a change to stop people being able to avoid arrest, as an example sitting in the back of an ambulance at a hospital. Amulances blow up and kill the occupant etc.

Crash's suggestion of being able to taze people out seems like a good out, but not all vehicles have access to the passenger. SWAT tank for example.

I think you can always hit people like every vehicle got pixels where the bullets go into the player and i belive u can shoot the pass of the swat tank since we crims shoot the people inside the swat tank when they come to the SR rather the the vehicle itself since its armoured , you can even hit someon in a rhino , but thats something easy to test