[SUGGESTION] SAES:RPG ( DEAD ) - SAES:GANGWAR ( RIGHT NAME )

SheraP

Question

alt textalt textalt text

22:00 Server time ( 23/05/2020 )

~[Server status : 18 cops vs 170 crimminals]~(red)

Isn't it time to make the crimminal side more difficult?

• Increase jail time to 7 minutes again ( 420 seconds ) or more !

• Make JB's more difficult to crimminal side

• Speed drug could be sold for more money

• Disallow /sell ( drug ) inside the bank and prison

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I cannot really tell if you are just blind or just joking around.

Your post is so wrong in so many ways i cant comprehend how can someone think those are real key factors lol

• Teamwork : You would be surprised how much "teamwork" there is between cops, we talk a lot in the squad chat, specially during BRs and JBs where we fail most of the times.

• BR Rambo : Oh yes thats why the cop side has succesfully stop every single BR for the last 4 months (sarcasm)

-Taser : Taser is not OP at all, and no distance is not that op.

-Nighstick : Does not work like that but ok

-Tankspray : Oh excuse me poor criminal, your side has around 200 members on peak times and cop side when they barely hit 30 and use a "retard" vehicle that has all rights to be used it is considered retarded plus OP.

Hitting guy with car : most criminals will either start complaining on the chat or report the cop.

All the things mentioned above have literally no effect or are key factors on the cop side.

Cop side is +++++++ not because some silly things such as the ones mentioned above, but more due to the gameplay aspect of the cop side, as teddy well said on another post, its all about gameplay , we cops rely on everthing that a criminal does ingame, we have no new "jobs" apart from the usual BR, JB , arrest and VIP . So it all about gameplay aspects and nothing todo with the team work etc.

I could quote Teddys post here , because he is dam right about everything. And considering that post was made by our autistic kid Teddy, it is hard to believe but he is right

Now regarding this topic :

Increasing jail time will not help the cop side, since it has no effect on us whatsoever
Increasing the time between SRs will have no effect on us cops, since the more SRs the more "things we can do as cops", we need the opposite, more constant jobs on the map.

Only thing where i see some sense is the Jail Break system, where things could be changed to be more "equal", such as the new jail that some people were working on

@Patrol
new cop jobs:
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13621/making-vip-more-fun/25

just 2 little suggestions could bring more fun/activity to copside
1: larger vip (holding it 10mins & develier somewhere) for both sides equal activity & once simulated it with current vip, cops won, but at end both sides told it was fun
2. cops have to drive secu car from a to b & deffend it = some job what only cops can start

and also not all crimes crys when car-punch-arrest, i preffer car-punch-colting as revange : D

Well, all I've got to say that increasing time of jail or making Criminal side events more difficult won't make any difference at the mean time. We should work on improving Cop side features to make it more fun, besides adding events where Criminal side should interact or respond to them not as always Cop side do, such as the few suggestions that are posted on forums and I hope more are yet to be suggested.

EDIT: Whoever is mentioning lack of our "teamwork", we'are a dead side already and there is a huge difference in player as screenshots show.

And yes we do communicate on radio and sometimes we gather and move as one but guess what, we still facing same problem 200 criminals vs 30 cops(including trainees who are mostly new to the server and don't know what a BR is).

Did you ever use your brain and think about what you're saying? Where is the time to announce a meeting point to gather and then head to a BR/SR? It would be already finished and probably another robbery will be occurring. @MarksMan

What I mean is that you're accusing us for lack of teamwork while we're always the respondents and we handle tactics and plans in field during the event while you've already planned what you will do and who is assigned to position X etc. before the event occurrence because you're event executors .

@Patrol

Starting with your comment with hate "you are just bild or just joking around"
why?

You are just another cop like SheraP crying for everything, be creative and make something for the cops. Ez

Yes teamwork doesnt work always but we dont always do the BR 8/8 because too

OH YEAH Br Rambo is the truth

"""""""Taser is not op at ALL"""""""" yeah, you are right.

Nightstick "doesnt work like that BuT oK, it really works like that if I start recording the gameplay you'll see that you get arrested from 2-3 meters away hit

I'm out of this because the first sentece prove us you are another SheraP

@MarksMan said in [SUGGESTION] SAES:RPG ( DEAD ) - SAES:GANGWAR ( RIGHT NAME ):

Nightstick "doesnt work like that BuT oK, it really works like that if I start recording the gameplay you'll see that you get arrested from 2-3 meters away hit

Sometimes you get hit and arrested by it from 2-3 meters away, sometimes we hit them 4 times at the closest distance and there's no arrest happening. It's stupid for both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjP2wgGQJzw

There should be more achievements for cops, especially only for licensed cops(so squads) that progress should reset when you join a criminal organisation.

I suggest having ranks like in real life, promotion depends on months served and arrest count requirement before promotion to prevent inactive promotions. Also cops will have small decorative badges showing their rank on their nametag.
Example:
(requirements aren't written as all time, they are seperate objectives to complete seperately per promotion, however benefits don't stack)

Police Officer III [Licensed cops starting here]

21 days and 30 arrests for promotion to Police Officer III+1 or Detective I [This rank has +2% income]

30 days and 50 arrests for promotion to Sergeant I or Detective II [This rank has +5% income]

30 days and 60 arrests for promotion to Sergeant II or Detective III [This rank has +7% income]

45 days and 150 arrests for promotion to Lieutenant [This rank has +10% income]

90 days and 300 arrests for promotion to Captain [This rank has +20% income]

120 days and 500 arrests for promotion to Commander [This rank has +35% income, thank you for your services, you are now a HQ of this force and will be called to PC HQ Meetings as your roleplay i guess]

Deputy Chief, Assistant Chief and the Chief are restricted to PC for roleplay sake.

It is definitely unfortunate that not even one can comment on something and all criminals fall on top of you. It's okay

I also understand that they will call me cry baby, in my opinion, they are welcome.

First of all, the squadrons are running out of officers "compared to the activity of 2/3 months ago", we cannot "teamwork"

I will give you the reason because "increasing jail time" is a good way to increase the police response. Sometimes we manage to fully arrest criminals in an "SR", perhaps between 4 or 5 police VS 12-15 crims, the SR is 70-90% when we can clean it, we wait for it to come down, when it is at 20 %, criminals manage to go back to SR and win it again. I don't judge jail time, just adjust it like before, 3-5 months ago

Proposition 2: Before SRs appeared instantly, now it appears when it is at 10% and criminals have a longer response time and there are more criminals online, so when the first patrol arrives it is already around 35%

Proposition 3: The officers need more money, Respond to an SR / BR It involves expenses, a policeman will always be shot upon arrival, if we respond with a personal car, they will destroy it completely + hospital expense = -5500 $ expense, we rarely manage arrest when there are many criminals on the site. In conclusion, we need more money for arrest or detained SR

Proposition 4: Repair teaser bug, sometimes we manage to shoot a criminal with the teaser and even so he keeps shooting us and we die without managing to arrest him. The administrators put as an excuse that it is the ping, but I do not remember that this happened before, it is a problem generated from 2 months ago until today, I do not know if someone made a purposeful adjustment for that. I'm just asking for a system overhaul

All this is my opinion, maybe I am wrong in some data. Just keep in mind that I'll get shit for everything I said.

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN

I agree with all you've stated above, specially "Proposition 4", except "Proposition 3". As an income for an average police officer in one day I think it is fine including expenses in case he is active and responding to every event of course, but not wasting time around and give up with the first death or whatever then wait for next event and repeating same scenario.

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN
pigs needs more money cuz hospital & cars? blyed you have faster police cars than sultans & crimes need always use disc car cuz gangcars have no v8 & awesome handling like police cars + you got alot more ammo + you get more money from one ~10mins jb than a gang br. and one arrest how much money you get? 15k? alone 3 arrests is alrdy more money than one sucessfully sr + sr warhouse togheter

the only point i agree is the broken tazer, sometimes its buggy, but so does normal guns getting buggy too, we all need do "fixgun" command

@AkyZ said in [SUGGESTION] SAES:RPG ( DEAD ) - SAES:GANGWAR ( RIGHT NAME ):

@MarksMan said in [SUGGESTION] SAES:RPG ( DEAD ) - SAES:GANGWAR ( RIGHT NAME ):

Sometimes you get hit and arrested by it from 2-3 meters away, sometimes we hit them 4 times at the closest distance and there's no arrest happening. It's stupid for both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjP2wgGQJzw

That's due to the ping, I guess. Try arresting someone with 200-300 ping, you will need to hit him at least 10 times. Also, you could have easily arrested him when he was tazed the second time. When that happens ( tazing someone in the air ), just wait down and hit him with the nightstick. Simple as that.