The new sport cars are here !~KTN Articles

Zombie

alt text

• This is an informative report brought to you by Kool Times News.
    Written by Zombie-KTN CEO

The new sport cars , and what would we suggest you to buy !

• So, as you all probably know, there is some new cars on the streets ,we checked the cars, the engine, the handling, and almost everything you can probably think of and we have the final answer about "What car should i buy " (Important to mention: All cars has been tested with V8+All wheels drive option which upgrading the car abilities )
    alt text
    alt text

• We will start with the Alpha-Mustang ! Such a great car,looks amazing,the engine of this car can be heard from 10 miles away,3 doors (2 regular doors and a trunk) .
    The results about the alpha max speed,Handling,road control,and of course, the cost :

• Mustang-(Alpha)With nitro 6 seconds to reach the max speed,Without nitro - 13-14 seconds to reach the max speed, The max speed is 290-295 kph
    The alpha also having a very great control on the road and you can actually feel it while driving, the handling is awesome as well.
    i have to say, it was a pleasure to drive on this car, a very comfortable car, excellent grip on the road, and what the best part? its cost only 795,000$ (Not including upgrades such as V8 And all wheels drive).
    alt text
    alt text

• Lets move to the next car, the next car we will talk about is the Mercedes AMG(Admiral), lets dont forget we are talking about a 5 doors car (4 regular doors and trunk),here is the tests result of the max speed of the car and in what time i could make it. (The car was tested with a v8 and all wheels drive upgrades)

• Mercedes AMG (Admiral) - with nitro - 6 seconds to reach the max speed, without nitro-10.5 seconds,The max speed is- 270.
    Again, lets dont forget we are talking about a 5 doors car, and still, this amazing car can actually reach to 270 easily,even with passengers.
    The handling of the car is pretty good for those who likes to drift around, its not that stable but for who actually like to drift and having a good control on cars he would actually love it.
    The car cost 1,250,000. yes, its a little bit expensive, but in my opinion its worth it.
    (Not including upgrades such as V8 And all wheels drive).
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• The next car we will speak about its the BMW M5(Sentinel),Let me remind you its a 5 doors car(4 regular doors and a trunk)and the results its pretty amazing for this car.
    The results about the BMW M5 max speed,Handling,road control,and the cost :

• BMW M5(Sentinel) - With nitro - 6 seconds to reach the max speed , without nitro - 12 seconds ,The max speed is -269-270 kph
    alt text
    alt text
    i have to mention , This car really reminds me the test drive on the Mercedes AMG, The handling, the road control, except 1 thing, the Mercedes amg has a better results on the time to reach the maximum speed, But still.. we are talking here on 1-1.5 seconds which is not so significant.
    and here is the good part, its cost only 850,000$ (Not including upgrades such as V8 And all wheels drive ).
    alt text

• The last car we will talk about is the Lamborghini(Turismo). Well..i have to say that i am kinda disappointed from the results .. for a Lamborghini i was excepting for a much better.
    Lamborghini (Turismo)- With nitro - 6 seconds to reach the maximum speed , Without nitro 11.4 secs ,The maximum speed is 255 kph (The car was tested with a v8 engine and all wheels drive upgrade.)
    alt text

• Look, i wont lie.. this is a really nice car,looks good and all.. But still.. if we are talking about the most important part which is the max speed of the car so this car is not that impressed me like the other new sport cars.the handling of the car is ok, it is having a nice control on the road but its due to the low speed it reach.. i would like to see it with a higher speed like a Lamborghini deserve to have, the funny part of the whole story is that after we saw the performance of the car we except to see at least a reasonable price ... Well, guess what.. the car cost 2,500,000 $ ! Well.. i believe unless you are rich who can afford him self to pay for a car like this 2.5M$ then i think you better get another car.
    image url
    alt text

• I'm also interviewed 2 Members of the group RaceTECH, for who does'nt know them, they are a group of the best racers around the San Andreas they are also mechanics and they improving their own cars by them self.
    alt text

• The first Person i interviewed was <rTECH>Legend ,i was asking him which car would be the best choice to buy ? I was not surprised from his answer,i bet you wont too. check out the photos and see his answer !

https://imgur.com/a/Og0m8jp

• The second person i spoke with was <rTECH>Revonex, he actually surprised me .. he says that the Lamborghini could be faster if i changed the wheels.. well maybe he is right.. he is the mechanic here ! to see more of the interview check the photos below .

https://imgur.com/a/E7QPwkZ

• I also interviewed the Leader of RaceTECH - <rTEACH>Nemesis,i was surprised from his answer on my questions too, exactly as revonex did, he prefer the Lamborghini on the rest of the cars, according to him, rTECH is developing a new kind of engine to their garage and this car gonna be much
    more then it is now. for more information about the interview please, check the photos below .

https://imgur.com/a/4bnsw23

KTN Official Media
KTN Official Topic