[Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike

ViRuSLN

Question

Hello dear community, This is not a great suggestion or will not be a great addition.. but I think it will add something...
As the title says this is a Helmet System script, it is just about the player automatically wears a helmet once he rides a bike, although it is useless but it can be a good addition..

Here is an example of what the script does:

alt text

This is the script:
click here

So please if you have read this please leave a comment and mention your opinion :D
Btw the poll title Addition* not Edition

8 answers to this question

@scorpyo said in [Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike:

Only works on CJ skin

Tbh I didn't test the link mentioned in the topic, so idk if it works with CJ only or not, but I saw another edition which works with all skins but with the "bone attach" resource.. I just wanted to know the opinions about the idea itself but about the script I've contacted the another script's owner and asked him why did he delete it and waiting for his answer..

@tut-greco said in [Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike:

why would it not work with attachments too? :thinking_face:

Attachments like what?

@virusln said in [Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike:

@scorpyo said in [Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike:

Only works on CJ skin

Tbh I didn't test the link mentioned in the topic, so idk if it works with CJ only or not, but I saw another edition which works with all skins but with the "bone attach" resource.. I just wanted to know the opinions about the idea itself but about the script I've contacted the another script's owner and asked him why did he delete it and waiting for his answer..

@tut-greco said in [Suggestion] Helmet when riding a bike:

why would it not work with attachments too? :thinking_face:

Attachments like what?

well yeh just talking about that one ^-^

If this would be added to the game, I think there should be a command for it.
/helmet or something related to that since even the head movement has commands for it if you would like to disable it (/headmove)
But overall, a big +1!