COP SUGGESTION

Petrow

Question

Cop side is obviously not interesting enough for the players, therefore not many people play as cop nowadays. We see 160 criminals faced against 25 cops. How about let the kill arrest everywhere on the map, once the cop kills you he will have to take you to the PD in order to make a successful arrest? About the tazer, debuff it or completely remove it. In my opinnion this will big more atmosphere to the server. On the way to the PD of course, other criminals can kill the cops and release you. THE ARREST WONT BE INSTANT

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I mean, it's true, currently the sides are so widely split, like it was never. And tbh, me as cop, I would love to see that happening but on the other side, that'd be way too overpowered aswell..^^ I do support it however xD

This is my point of view why cop activity is dropping:

I just think the problem is at the cops self, at my time, me being in SAPA cop time was lit af. More action more roleplays/friendly friends. Nowadays every squad turned into SWAT, arresting with-out binds, are not following your own made squad rules, arresting criminals with 1 wanted stars.

This can be easily changed if the squad leaders will look at it again. Why are not we making the server great again?

#NoCopNoFun