Bring back old jail at SEA & New basketball court

Luffy

Question

10 answers to this question

Ypu really dont remember how long time it took to get jailbreaked back then if u were not close with a maverick already?

If i go from Ls as fast a specific player gets jailed he has just a few secs left when i arrive. It was really a cool jail. But you were lucky if there was an jailbreak ongoin when u were arrested

No from me

This is like a never ending cycle,
2017: WE WANT THE NEW JAIL TO BE BIGGER - Jail at Old SAI base gets added

2018 : CURRENT JAIL SUCKS, WE WANT JAIL AT SEA ! - Removed and added new Jail type

2019 : THIS JAIL SUCKS, WE WANT THE OLD JAIL IN LS BACK ! - Sea Jail gets removed and replaced by the Old LS Jail

2020: WE WANT THE JAIL AT SEA !

........................................................... enough with the changes guys, the current jail is by far the best one location wise, it gets everyone involved and it is just fun

:)

@Patrol said in Bring back old jail at SEA & New basketball court:

This is like a never ending cycle,
2017: WE WANT THE NEW JAIL TO BE BIGGER - Jail at Old SAI base gets added

2018 : CURRENT JAIL SUCKS, WE WANT JAIL AT SEA ! - Removed and added new Jail type

2019 : THIS JAIL SUCKS, WE WANT THE OLD JAIL IN LS BACK ! - Sea Jail gets removed and replaced by the Old LS Jail

2020: WE WANT THE JAIL AT SEA !

........................................................... enough with the changes guys, the current jail is by far the best one location wise, it gets everyone involved and it is just fun

:)

Could not say it better myself

Sure the jail at sea was fun and had a ton of opportunity for both police and criminals, but the current one makes you think and work together in order to accomplish your task. A fair amount of hiding spaces that could add extra strategy to the fights while you could do things the hard way by flying a Maverick down into the jail itself to breach the red door - two different ways of going about the breach.

The jail at sea might have been nice, but the server has enough strain as it is without the dev team trying to move the jail and spawn scripts and etc again..

I'm not talking about whether it is better or not, but that many players cannot even play quietly due to the fall of FPS, they should add it with a basketball court so it would be more fun, or at least it is closer so it does not take so long to arrive