Default Deagle V2.0

Bartman

Question

well this goes from rzzos topic https://saesrpg.uk/topic/15152/default-deagle?page=1
suggestion: get default deagle back, because there is no reason to keep it like a shitty gun after it cant be abused anymore... (vote clearly said yes at old topic)

so whats the problem? @Brophy @Kain
we did normally an suggestion & than kain said this only because one guy, wich no one knows:

***"Honestly some of you need to sort your piece of shit attitudes out, I'm purposely not gonna do it now.

@Samv said in default deagle:

Day 27. Some man named Zei steal my funny content. We are still waiting for fucking respond from fucking guy named kain who is doing nothing for this server.

And you can blame this guy ^ "***

if looking on comments below, you can clearly see how all people hates what samv said & absolutly no one supported what he said. so my question is, why thefuck denied an suggestion just because one guy wich isnt in any group/anything & no one knows him?
seriosly, dont make this kindergarden shit, no one called samv to say anything on this topic, why punishing whoole server because one guy?

and if wondering why many people afterwards spammed the topic, well this suggestion is alrdy 4months old, and got denied on purpose just because one guy insulted kain wich no one likes & no one supports.
ofc people gets mad & spamm the topic, every gaming comunity would act like that, doesent matter wich game.
so pls, ledo this like grown up mens & not acting like we are still in kindergarden
& again, we did never support samv words

21 answers to this question

The whole "We wont look into it"-thing, seems like a weird way of saying "We honestly dont know what's wrong with it". Nanobob looked into it, and this is his input on the matter;

alt text

So I mean.. They obviously DID look into it. No offense to anyone, but eh.. Would've been easier just to say that the shit is so broken, that you cant find the issue

@Spetnazz said in Default Deagle V2.0:

The whole "We wont look into it"-thing, seems like a weird way of saying "We honestly dont know what's wrong with it". Nanobob looked into it, and this is his input on the matter;

alt text

So I mean.. They obviously DID look into it. No offense to anyone, but eh.. Would've been easier just to say that the shit is so broken, that you cant find the issue

There's a difference between "we" looking at it and @NanoBob having a quick look at it off his own bat cuz you've pmed him about it.

EDIT: If people find their posts missing, its obviously because it's not on topic, there is a difference between giving constructive criticism and just being a sarcastic mong and adding no value to the topic.

@Bunny said in Default Deagle V2.0:

Deagle is currently the most strongest weapon to finish your opponent,hitting always 46 per shot..combat shotgun max hits 40 randomly, sniper 41 but is harder to hit closer

well, thing is if fighting against pigs, is cshotgun anyway better on short-midle short distance, in the time shooting one deagle bullet + wait time for next shot, you already shooting atleast 3-4 cshotgun bullets. its not really an op gun whilest we have cshotgun & m4, but its an gun wich almost no one using nowdays because to slow, wich is an big lost in my eyes, its almost dead like rifle (wich was suggested to make stronger/faster, but sadly many disagreed). but + at gangwars or de/clo wars + lms events & random dm it was an usefull gun too, now its a dead weapon, i mean i cant remmember anyone complained about deagle earlyer

@mens pls dont make this into fight topic mens