Laza

alt text

@Medo12 said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #106
Personal Roleplay 3#
Participants: Cena - @ferthis - M|
Description: First of all it was sunny day and i was in my house watching T.V and i got bored and i went to work a bit and i got my ambulance and decided to patrol around SA and after some hours i went to my base cuz i was tired and i called my friend told him come to my base and lets patrol together and when he arrived someone called me on phone and he said there is a gang war next to his house and someone throw a fire nade and his house on fire now , fast i got my ambulance and called SAFD members to switch off the fire and i went to there with my car and also SAFD , we tired to switch off the fire to take out the citizens from the house the fire hurt them , after some mins SAFD did a hard work and switched the fire off and me and my friend fast took them out from there and i talked with SAFD member about it and we decided to call police after we done everything to know who throw it , and i took the citizen on my ambulance and we went to the hospital and we gives him some bandages but thank god he didnt need a operation and i went back to my house again cuz i am tired , it was a hard day but we are happy cuz we did a good job.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/YChJSnQ
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Plane chash
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): @The-Best1 @ALIJR007 @Niklaus @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Ferthis and @Aurora
Participants: @NRG-aka-Caligula , @BOB , @Denox @Sawos and @Medo12
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

:::