SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

• Roleplay type: Bomb Aftermath
  • Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):

One regular Tuesday evening, we received a code 10 about a serious situation at the Palomino Creek Pizza Place. We rushed to get ready, gathered our tools, and went to the location. It was a terrible sight, the place was in ruins, and we could hear people crying for help beneath the debris. Without no hesitation, we began rescuing people trapped under the rubble and worked to put out the fire.

• Participants: Rieeria, Koko, Lazar, Alexis, Henry, Nord, Lou, Xleepy, MetalHead, Glayd & fenter
  • Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ez79My6

alt text

• Roleplay type: Station Electric Failure

I was in the locker room, getting ready for my shift, when i heard a loud BAM! coming from the other room, I immediatly finished gearing up and headed there to see what made that sound.

It was there when I saw the electric generator blown up, fire all around it. I immeditaly shouted to the fireman to come assist me putting the fire out.

After we both put it out, I started checking the generator for the failure and seeing what went wrong, It was there that I noticed a leak in the fuel tube that feeds the engine. The generator had burnt to pieces and it was beyond recoverable either ways, so i decided to retire it.

alt text

• Roleplay type: Station Fire Trucks

Today, we received a call about a fire at the Blueberry Truck Terminals. We quickly got ready and drove to the scene from the Los Santos Fire Station. When we got there, we used fire trucks to start putting out the fire, but it wasn't enough. So, we put on our fire suits, grabbed our fire extinguishers, and entered the building. We used chainsaws to open our way in, then went room by room to put out the fire.