SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Pipe Leak (Water)
Description of roleplay: COMMS was informed about a breach of a water pipe near the SAI Base on the Las Venturas Highway at 9:15pm.
Engine 42 was sent to the construction site with the keyword Technical Assistance Service Water.
Upon arrival, at about 9:20 pm engine 42 secured the site of the accident and closed the single-lane highway on the right.
Until the arrival of the waterworks, the amount of water was stopped spreading.
Engine 42 filled the sandbags with sand and put them around the leak.
At about 9:35 pm the situation was handed over to the waterworks. Engine 42 returns to station at 9:35 pm, there was no injury
Participants: Toolbox
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
@alaa222 said in Alaa's SAFD Application:
alt text
Roleplay type: a fire broke out in citizen's car
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Person about a fire broke out in a car and there are injuries then I got into the fire brigade and then I called for backup from SAFD EMT and more Firefigher when we arrived to there first of all we got rid of the stuck into the car then the EMT did the resuscitate to the citizen and they succeeded and then we moved the injured to the ambunlce and I had to turn off the fire into the car I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all the I got a ride with the injured and the SAFD EMT in the ambulnce and we moved to LS Hospital and the I get back to Firefighter Headquarters
Participants: me and @Netro @fandi @Walker2000
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]