SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text
Roleplay type: Car accident
Description of roleplay: We got a call that a car accident had happened in Bone County, the car swerved off the road and hit a tree. We quickly gathered and headed to the crash site. We set up a blockade around the car and started planning how to get the driver out of the car. The driver was conscious and did not suffer any serious injuries. I took a chainsaw and started sawing parts of the car so we could pull him out. When we pulled him out, we put him on a stretcher and placed him in an ambulance. As we pulled him out, one of the firefighters noticed that oil was leaking on the car and that it could explode. We had to work fast and we succeeded. A few minutes later, the car exploded. While DaLi and I drove the injured driver to the hospital, Darude and Ale extinguished the fire and removed the blockade.
Participants: @Darude , @DALI-i , @Alessio , @SkulioN
Screenshots:
:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Covid-19 station
Description of roleplay: We all know that the world is fighting against Covid-19 and that the state of San Andreas also has many cases of virus infection. The brave team of SAFD LV station set up a station at LVX where citizens could get their free dose of covid-19 vaccine, and save their life with it hopefully. The interest was very high and we managed to spend all of our 113 vaccines. The only work left now is to analyze the situation in the upcoming days and open more stations through whole SA.
Participants: @Darude , @DALI-i , @LAPD_Spanish_VEN , @minx

Screenshots: Below

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text