SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Factory chemical fire.
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Our HQ recieved a report for a critical chemical fire which somehow was spreading. We arranged a gathering with SAM and police units in good order and responded to the said location straightway with code 3. Once we arrived, the fire was clearly spreeding with extremly smoke that refrained us to spot the source of the chemical expolosion and yet it moved we extinguished the fire with the aid of our engines meanwhile officers were setting a roadblock to abstain anyone from entering the area. Eventually and thankfully, there were no case of critical nor serious condition code, SAM units took good care of everyone after all the hard work.
Participants: @ALIJR007 @Henry @BOB @DaLi @LAPD_Spanish_VEN and MIT
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mVhvH5W

alt text
Roleplay type: Extinguishing 2 car's at train way.
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Well,Today We get called from a train Driver ,That he wanted help from us Because there was 2 car's on fire ,So i called my friend's and explained them what we gonna do At our base and i called SAM guy too To help us ,And i gave everyone his role ...,And then we went there and we started work doing our Job.
Participants: @Sanfara @Trap @jord
Screenshots:
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text

:::