SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Structure Fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): It was a normal shift with an applicant in the LS District when the panic button was sounded through the radio, indicating a 1 story structure fire. I responded Code 3 with my RA to the location with SAI in close tow behind. Upon arriving to the scene, SAFD Supervisor Shadro was on scene talking with the Architect of the building while I established a triage zone and work area. I managed to secure the blueprints from the worker and spoke with Ali on the best possible attack while SAI Deputies secured the perimeter from the hostile civilians. We chose to start a primary attack line from Engine 76 - as the line was prepped, we began our initial search for any signs of life and located none. After clearing the building, we started the attack as Ali took the line and I vented the building to get the heat out. Unfortunately the fire started spreading, so we used the Engines water cannon for more force...and bam the exterior was secured so we started the interior attack. Unfortunately the civilians breached the perimeter and entered the Mosque so we had to fight both the flames and the civilian presence. We managed to get the fire secured and took down any hotspots before packing up and returning to quarters for a debrief.

Participants: Firefighter Ali (@ALIJR007) , SAFD Supervisor Shadro (@Shadro) , SAI Deputy Sam_Nake (@shah ) and ZIP worker Howlze (@Howlze )
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/nmwe0qR

alt metni
@ALIJR007 said in Fire Department Application - Ali - 19/05/2020:

alt text
Type Of Activity: FireFighting RolePlay
SAFD Members: @Shadro @FTH @Ocelot @buddler
Participants: @ALIJR007 @Niklaus @Ram @FreshCoffee
Information/Story: SAFD received a 911 report of a restaurant that was on fire in Los Santos. I arrived at the scene to see that the whole building was burning! We had to act fast! FTH and Commissioner Shadro drew up plans on how we were gonna take down the fire. The plan was that we were going to first see if there were any casualties in the building. Then I was instructed to park my engine near the building and attach a water hose to the nearest fire hydrant, and the remaining firefighters would go inside to clear up all the interior fires. So we started. Commissioner Shadro entered the building to see a casualty inside. He wasn't severely injured, but he required medical attention, which Dr.Ram took care of. Then I took my position in the engine while the others grabbed their gear and went inside. I cleared off all the roof fires and exterior fires and made my way inside to assist the other firefighters with the interior fires. Once everything was cleared up, we discovered that the source of the fire was a furnace, whose valve was open, that caused an ignition. To clear up all the remaining smoke, Commissioner Shadro placed vents near the windows and exhausted all the smoke. After all was cleared, we returned to LSFD for a small debrief and some beers.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QeZDZGc

alt text

Roleplay type: Arson
Description of roleplay: I was finishing my lunch break when a local man called me about an arsonist starting a fire on a nearby cottage. I rushed to the scene, only to find out that the arsonist was throwing grenades, which caused the fire to spread around. He fleed the scene immediately but luckily I brought two agents with me. They reacted quickly and subdued the criminal, member of notorious Gypsy Jokers MC. I managed to put the fire out quickly with my engine. Agents came back to the scene to make a report., so that the local PD can start the investigation. After they left, I started inspecting the area and called fire inspector.
Participants: @minx @Epichu @Freeze-Monkey @darude
Screenshots: Below

:::

alt text
https://imgur.com/gallery/jhWUWYr

alt text

Roleplay type: Motor Vehicle Accident

Description of roleplay: I was with the rest of the district crew at LSFD when an emergency pager went across the radio claiming a MVA. We jumped into action and responded Code 3, with SAM hot on the trail as well. Upon arrival, we secured the scene as SAM secured a triage zone as the FD started working on the patients and vehicle stability. We managed to break open the vehicles and pull the drivers out, treating them as one was in critical condition due to being hit on the drivers door and the other in moderate condition. In the end, SAFD managed to get the drivers out so SAM could treat safely - transporting them to LS General Hospital.

Location: Red County on the Los Santos - Las Venturas Highway
Participants:
~[SAFD -]~(teal) Firefighter Richard, E99 ( @Richard ), Firefighter Aurora, E76 (myself), Firefighter Niklaus ( @Niklaus ), Lieutenant Matthews ( @Matthews ), Firefighter Guard (@Guard), Local Firefighter/Applicant Ali (@Ali)
~[SAM -]~(lime) EMT Bozi (@Bozi), SAM Applicant Leonard (@Leo), Medic in Training Ram (@Ram)
~[Victims/Civilian Helpers;]~(orange) Andrei_Petrov (@Anas_) and x|m7
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/akPAJCH

Here is the post from SAM, gotta love the teamwork! https://saesrpg.uk/topic/225/san-andreas-medics-official-media-center/1532?_=1590938306181

alt text

Roleplay type: 904B

During our evening shift we recieved a emergency call regarding a 904B (building fire) at Montgomery in Red County.

Me, Guard an FTH headed out to the fire with 2 engines and one ladder truck. When we arrived at the scene we connected our engines to the hydrants and started extinguishing the fire.

After a short period we were able to control and extinguish the fire.
Because of the danger that the roof would collapse we called in a Salvage team that works for the local government.

Participants: @FTH @Guard

Screenshots
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: 904B

During our morning shift we recieved a emergency call about a 904B (building fire) in southern Los Santos.

Because the fire was quickly spreading We decided to head out to the fire with 3 engines and one ladder truck. When we arrived at the scene we connected our engines to the hydrants and started extinguishing the fire.

Because our engines couldnt reach the top of the building, we installed the ladder truck and extinguished the top of the building by hand.

After a short period we were able to control and extinguish the fire.
Because of the strong structure of the building there was no need to call the salvage team.

Participants: @Ramby @FTH @Ragnar

Screenshots
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Mass grave
Description of roleplay: Huge smoke was coming out of the pit in BC. As I got closer, the fire was blazing, as the pit was ful of easy flamable trash. I tried to extinguish the fire but it had no results. So I had to use the engine. After getting the fire under control and eventually stopping it, I started removing the burned things. Halfway done, I noticed black bag sticking out. I removed more trash and there it was: multiple body bags, burned to the core. 10 minutes later, SAM and ICE units came to the scene. We checked the body bags for any clues. Officers found M16 near the pit and classified it as a suspected murder weapon. We loaded those bodies to the ambulance and headed to ICE HQ, where they will continue investigating and hopefully the murders will be solved.
Participants: @Niklaus @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @samuel3021 @darude
Screenshots: Below

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: Plane crash

During our evening shift we recieved a emergency call regarding a plane crash next to the Los Santos airport. A cargo-plane missed the landing strip and crashed next to the airport.

Because of the amount of flammable kerosene that was in the plane, We decided to head out to the fire with 3 engines. When we arrived at the scene we secured the area and made sure no citizens could acces the crash site. We connected our engines to the hydrants and started extinguishing the fire.

After a couple of hours we were able to control the fire and cleared the wreck. The pilots got our before we arrived at the scene and were taken to the hospital by the airport-paramedics.

Participants: @NORI999 @ALIJR007 @Guard

Screenshots
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text