New car mod: 2018 TESLA Model 3

Markus

Question

Greetings SAES Community!

Today I'm here to suggest a new car mod to ya'll to make the gameplay a bit more interesting and also maybe get more roleplaying with it since it's an Electric car that helps the nature. Car related groups could create roleplays related to Tesla or just Electric cars. Or someone maybe gets 's inspiration from it and create a Company that's named Tesla. And generally, it's a cool car that you could use on a daily bases. But it would be cooler if we would have Charging stations where you would have to charge your Tesla for at least 5 minutes and the energy would be a lot cheaper than normal gas. It would just provide us with more purposes of having the Tesla and just roleplay wise. This Charging Station idea was suggested by @NanoBob. But if we would want the Charging Station it would require much more time.

I present to you! 2018 TESLA Model 3
alt text

For more information about it (Screenshots, MB and so on), visit this link. Also! Leave your thoughts below and give me your feedback on this idea.

19 answers to this question

Bob's idea is great but I can't see any potentials in the mod you provided, it's as if we were placing a star wars spaceship into a photo of a graveyard from the 50's. It won't blend it with the environment (i'm not implying that the recent additions do blend in)
alt text

If you can find another mod to act as an electric vehicle i'd be glad to have a look

meh all of this because of a car mod ... How about ppl who disable mods ingame, it will look so different for them and they wouldnt know that it should be charged in different stations etc ..
also brings to my mind whos gonna renew electricity in stations, things are complicated

@scorpyo said in New car mod: 2018 TESLA Model 3:

meh all of this because of a car mod ... How about ppl who disable mods ingame, it will look so different for them and they wouldnt know that it should be charged in different stations etc ..
also brings to my mind whos gonna renew electricity in stations, things are complicated

you can just disable fuel for this particular car