#(roleplay number) 01
Story + Screenshot(s)

:::

@ZiZou777 said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:
alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Trucking
Participants: @chris_nova
Information/Story: It was a Monday Morning , I woke up made my self breakfast and sent my kids to the school , after coming to the HQ I got a call from a person that his wheel blew up.
So I took a tow truck and went to the location where the caller was , when I arrived I saw a BMW with one wheel that doesn't has any air in it.
text alternatif
I spoke with the driver asked him how that thing happened and asked his Driving licenses and Insurance, after checking his Identity, I took his car with a tow truck and went to the HQ
I have parked the vehicle on the metallic stand and started unscrewing the damaged wheel, after that I took the same wheel that we had in our Garage and replaced it.
text alternatif

text alternatif
text alternatif
alt text

alt text
^[=RolePlay #2]
Roleplay with : Pink Panters
Participants :@VeX
Story: One day in science my friend called me and asked Minnie to go down to him after drugsBecause what he has of drugs is an expense that gives me money, then I installed cars and rushed to my friend who resides in the village and he also sells drugs I gave him money and I asked him a little Mina the drugs put them in cars and started and when I was sticking to my friend's house I saw two police cars tracked stopped the car engine andI went out, I assumed that he had two conditions in which he killed me with a pistol, then I finished my way, and when I continued, I presented my drugs to my friend for thanking me, then I put them and went back to my house
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
^[=RoLePlay#3]
^[Roleplay with :VeX]
^[Participants :PINK PANTERS]
Story : On the day I was chopsticks to my house after I bought a little enamel drug and on my way two policemen intercepted and found me I had drugs and one of them swallowed them they took me to a generation and left me in a locked room and the rest of the policeman idiot is keen and surprised to open the door of my room in I went out killing him and tookDrugs from him, then I ran away .
Screenshot(s):**
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay with : Navy Malistrip
Participants : @LalaStrala @Siper_ @bazuka36 @Cornelius @nulgath
Story + Screenshot(s)

@bazuka36 said in Navy Malistrip ~ Media center:

^[ alt text ]

^[ Roleplay #40 : No tests causes disinterests ]

^[ Pink Panter @VeX and @LalaStrala a ]

^[ Navy Malistrip: Bazuka, @Siper_ , @nulgath and @Cornelius ]

^[alt text]

^[ Breezy morning, the landfolks sleeping, the waves getting smoother, the somalians screaming. They had settled up a meet up with the newcomers of Venturas. A crew called "Pink panters'''. Iconic name but not to be underestimated described under the words of a fellow wagwan. Boat and tools prepared. Boatswains punished and toilets cleaned it was time to leave the nest in order of the Somalian captain Abdul Rasaq to strengthen negotiations, learn more about the landfolks and preparing the Somalian safe to fill up with more papers. The waves were smooth. The Somalians prepared and ordering each other. A chaotic and usual aura on the boat for the wagwans while on their way to the place of enterprises. ]

^[ Destination settled. Somalians screaming while attempting to dock the boat. "ANCHOR ANCHOR!". Nostalgic feelings, while at the same time intimidating the opposing the crew, or atleast attempt to do so. As the Wagwans did not dock the boat at a comfortable position it was required to climb over a cliff in order to reach the deal. A done task and now both crews were facing each other. The Pink Panter crew were already at the location. The Somalians quickly observed a damaged ride owned by the other crew. It made them question the other crews soberness and capability to have the required amount of requirements in order to deal with the Somalians. ]

^[ Abdul Rasaq started talking as the other crew was deciding how to start the deal. He forced the other crew to introduce theirselves. The same thing everyone in the state did to him and his crew while they were starting to spread around their Qat monopoly. After some mumblings coming from the other party the Somalians were not intriguired by the introduction at all. On reaction to the mumbling the Captain of Navy Malistrip introduced his crew while in the end asking for another introduction by the Pink Panters after showing his own example. The better introduction came and it was time to move on to the deal.]

^[ It was show time for Qat to be presented. A rather convincing presentation for the material was going on by the Somalians. The crew was interested in seeing the material. One of the wagwans was ordered to get the bags rushing to the boat while hearing screams to run faster it was quick go around and the bag was soon to be presented. Seeing the material the other crew had lost resistance and wanted to test the material. Abdul Rasaq refused, saying he would not let them test. Bit fus going up and down the final word came. You either buy them without testing them or you won't buy them. The response came we are not interested. Inhaling the urge to chaos a catastrophe in another dock the Somalians just left the dock with their bags. ]

alt text
alt text
alt text