Reworking on VIP script

Purpleweed

Question

Hello, hello,
I am Purpleweed and as some of you might've already know, I have been playing on the server for a couple of weeks.
Before here I've played on different type of servers which I won't write down the name of'.
On that server they had a script named: 'Briefcase', which is equal to the 'VIP' one here.

What I'd like to suggest to chance about the script (and other players) is the way of transporting the VIP.
And with that I mean, making it impossible in the future to transport the VIP by a vehicle.
This means that you are only able to transport the VIP by foot, no jumping, no crouching, just run

Why?
Well, currently it is not a challenge anymore when the VIP is in an vehicle, heading to the drop zone.
And because of this adjustment in the script, it increases the enthusiasm because you've longer, more challenging, multiple chances until the VIP is dropped at the drop zone.

Changes:
Transporting by foot instead of by a vehicle.
Shorter distances to the drop zone.

Please fill in the poll if you'd like to see this implemented!

Greetings,
Purpleweed.

7 answers to this question

First of all, you need to realize that cops are supposed to deliver the VIP just like criminals do. And, that means that if a criminal has the VIP a cop is supposed to kill/arrest him and take the VIP instead and vice versa. So it would be impossible to deliver without using a vehicle.
The whole point of the VIP is Cops/Criminals working together to pick it up as quickly as possible and after that, they should work preventing the opponent from stealing it.
Now you mentioned that it was "too easy". Just take a look at this clip: https://streamable.com/77llkz
Because if a couple of insane Estonians from HS can pull off something like this then i dont see anything wrong with the script. In-fact, after watching this clip i admired how the script is simple yet allows great levels of creativity. If there is a problem with it though it would be that i don't see enough cops trying to actually get it unless its 8 o'clock in the morning when there are barely any criminals online.
So i guess what we could do instead is find a way to motivate cops to actually try and get it.

Just wanted to note something extra, i have seen the briefcase thing you talked about and it's totally different from the VIP since its for criminals only and it has nothing to do with teamwork since the reward is only given to the person who delivers it while the other criminals try to kill whoever is carrying it to deliver it instead which ends up becoming a fuck-fest.

Damn, i got carried away writing this. Thank you for reading though. :)
EDIT: Video courtesy of @NubBob

@Xavier Everything what I have saw everytime the VIP is being transported, Criminals + Cops are no chasing it because most of the time its a time waste. Ofcourse you have situations like you have clipped. But personally I think, if you would mix the BriefCase / VIP together. It would pack out better.

@Purpleweed said in Reworking on VIP script:

@Xavier Everything what I have saw everytime the VIP is being transported, Criminals + Cops are no chasing it because most of the time its a time waste. Ofcourse you have situations like you have clipped. But personally I think, if you would mix the BriefCase / VIP together. It would pack out better.

thats why all we need is an timer for vip, like crimes need hold vip 10mins & cops 10mins too, once timer ends = you have location where to develier, just like my old suggest
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13621/making-vip-more-fun/21?page=2