[SUGGESTION]Adjust vehicle masses

TaaviLaudur

Question

Correct me if im wrong. Every police car have a mass atleast 5000kg
Now the suggestion would be to lower the mass of police cars to a reasonable level or increase the regular car masses accordingly so it would be somewhat realistic.

Example would be police dodge & police SUV. The dodge is atleast twice as heavy as a Dodge Challenger (Similar cars should have similar masses). A regular counterpart to Police SUV would be Huntley. Now the police SUV is atleast 4 times as heavy as Huntley.

6 answers to this question

Back when I edited our crown vic and few other cop car handlings I added the mass multiplier with the PIT maneuvers in mind, so that police officers are able to execute a PIT without being swept off the road as they hit the rear end of the escaping vehicle.
I thought this would be the best option at the time, and i'm glad to see feedback from you guys so that a potential resolution to the mentioned issues can be done.
I want to highlight an issue tho, cops need to be able to temporarily stop a vehicle without firing shots at a vehicle like maniacs eh?

I'd be up for cutting down on the weight a tad bit for Crown Vic the PIT MASTER. I also have no issues dropping the weight for other vehicles with the exception for Enforcer, FBI truck and Fire truck.