MrSolrac

Your ingame username: mrsolrac1
Your ingame alias: MrSolrac
Your year of birth: 21-July-1998
Your gender: Male
Nationality: Chilean
Country of residence: Chile
How long you have been playing SAES: since 2018
Qualities you can offer: Some personal experience, Integrity, friendly, also i can speak spanish and that might help in some scenarios.
Your weaknesses: Im temperamental in a couple of situations and im still learning english and that plays against me sometimes, I don't like being the center of attention.
Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA
Do you have Discord Installed: Yes
Reason for application: After some years playing on the server I have been acquiring knowledge that can help me for this new step, Im always ready to help.
If I have a doubt, Iwill ask before I do something stupid
Server Memberships: The Outfit HQ ALT HQ
Additional information: Hello, My name is Carlos, Im from Chile, Im 21 years old, Im studying to be an accountant, I lived alone during that time, but now Im back at my parents house due to the virus.
I like to read books during my free time, watch series and I like to play videogames
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No adminjails - Just a couple of mutes
Previous (legitimate) bans: No
Do you eat pork: No

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text