Your ingame username: MrSlowGuy
Your ingame alias: Stoner / SAFP|Stoner
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: probably around 6-8 years
Qualities you can offer:

I speak both English and Spanish fluently.

I also have experience servicing community members due to my job as a security officer and service experience ambassador .

I usually play during night time on SAES. So I could possibly cater to the late hours of SAES where it may not be covered as usual .

Im very honest and do own up to my mistakes as I know that I can only learn from them.

Your weaknesses: not very popular in the server. Id also say I believe I have a boring personality . Haha.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application:

I think its about time Ive applied. I have never applied before because I never thought I would be taken seriously, but now I think it may be beneficial to both SAES and I.

Although it may seem silly, I believe SAES would benefit from me. I only believe this because of the dedication, honesty, and unbiased attitude I have. Ive also proven to myself how reliable I am as a worker or employee .

Basically , I am only applying because I believe I am capable of being a good asset to SAES.

Server Memberships: SAFP, TheSaints (New mechanic / car theft group)

Additional information:

My original account name is STAAVEN but I talked to Brophy and cleared the situation up with him.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:

I was admin jailed once for DMing. I never actually shot but I was driving the car with a bunch of SAPA Cadets.

Also, Ive recently been given an verbal warning for potentially revenge DMing

Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Do you eat pork: No, but only because I dont like how it tastes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text