SWEMAN

Your ingame username: swe
Your ingame alias: Sweman
Your year of birth: 1993
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Swedish
Country of residence: Sweden

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2011
Qualities you can offer: Im a person who cares about others, also im a very calm person and a good listener, im not a person who takes any decision before i know the whole story
Your weaknesses: I trust people a little too much sometimes

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Im really active on the server and i have alot of experience after all these years, i know what is right and what is wrong, im also a person who like to help other people, especially the new ones, maybe it sounds weird but it happens i locate them to take me there just to show them how things works, what is allowed and not, with that being said, i think i would be a good candidate for this

Server Memberships: LE, CLO, CC, Donator spawn

Additional information: For about 7,8 months ago something happened in my life that made me go inactive for over 7 months, I dont wanna go into it, not here. But it wasnt because i was bored or anything like that, just to clarify

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: It was long time ago, not sure, maybe back in 2012 somewhere, i spawn killed a cop in jail, i remember Alfa adminjailed me for it. And another time, also long time ago, a known abuser with name rennie adminjailed me for fun for some hours and logged out, but it is ok! i still love him
Previous (legitimate) bans: Got banned once what i remember, back in 2012 i think, sorry but i cant remember the reason

Do you eat pork: Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text