Steve's application for SAHA

Steve.

Your ingame username: kazmet
Your ingame alias: Steve
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since 31 January 2017
Qualities you can offer: I don't really think I am that special, though I am followed by such qualities as maturity, motivation to work, ability to inspire, sensetivity. Therefore, I am fully aware of what "SAHA" really is. Speaking of SAHA, i know the rules and how things works
Your weaknesses: idk really depends

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes on laptop and phone

Reason for application: I am not gonna say tons of shit such i am good player on saes etc... So on, the choice of application for SAHA means that I like the role of saha agent and personally for me it would be the ideal.
All in all, I did apply specifically for SAHA because I suppose being part of it is an amazing experience to acquire.

Server Memberships: Black Bullets

Additional information: Hello, my real name is Aziz and in game known as "Steve/Steven". I am from tunisia and i live in sousse, it's a known city and I'm currently 18 years old. I started playing MTA and SAES at 31 January 2017 and i found it to be quite fun as it had a unique community that binds to you. My first couple of days in SAES wasn't all that good but later everything got better as i started to learn a lot about the server. I have some friends ingame and i have fun when i play with them.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't have
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned by mistake

Do you eat pork: Nope, I don't eat pork