Exile's Application for SAHA

Exile

Your ingame username: captaindmer
Your ingame alias: [AA]Exile|IZC
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: African-American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: I started off playing SAES when I was about 10, i'm turning 18 in a few weeks. So i'd say i've been playing SAES for roughly around 8 years.
Qualities you can offer: I can offer my activity,time,patience, and communication skills into the SAHA department. My native language is English, but I also speak a bit of Spanish as I took it for 4 years, so I can clearly communicate to people and convey my messages with little-to-no misunderstandings. I'd also say i'm obedient and a good multi-tasker, i'm able to deal with multiple situations at once without getting too overwhelmed. I'm good at GFX and video editing, and i'm also a very flexible person.
Your weaknesses: I'd say my biggest weakness is my stubbornness, in certain situations it's very hard to change my mind/feelings about a particular thing, and in the past it has effected my judgement. I'm not as stubborn as I used to be anymore, but I still usually stand my ground when it comes to specific things.
Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yeah, I have discord installed and I actually use it pretty frequently.

Reason for application: Originally, when I first learned that SAHA recruitment was open, I was happy! It seemed like a nice civilian way to earn money, unfortunately the rules have changed a bit, and the work you do isn't provided with a payment anymore. This turned me off a bit, but after re-evaluating the group and my own purpose in the server, I discovered a lot of other reasons for joining. Most of the members of the San Andreas Housing Agency are admins, they have to deal with reports and helping players, and on-top of that deal with housing in the server. It's voluntary work, but it may be a bit overwhelming at times, i'd also like to diversify the group a bit, there doesn't seem to be too many unique figures in the group. I'd like to spend my free-time on the server helping new player understand exactly what SAHA is, and how housing works. Since the first thing the majority of new players want on the game is a house,but almost all are taken or overpriced, I'd teach them a few tips/trips how to get a house without spending much money, and how to flip their own houses for possibly even more profit. I've reached a point in the server where the only things that keep can keep me occupied are helping other people or trying something new for a change, and I believe being an SAHA agent will definitely keep me occupied.

Server Memberships:

• Arms Assassins

• Izanagi Clan - Founder

• Outbreak Organization - Soldier

• Lightning World Sports - Trusted Staff Member

• Taxi El Centrino

• ZIP - Worker

• Cuban Cars - Impounder

Additional information: Back in the day I had some inactivity periods because I would always pretty much find myself bored out my mind on the server, I needed something to do, or something to work for to keep me occupied, I can never just sit on the server doing nothing because it's a waste of time. I feel like if I was SAHA, it would keep me occupied, and I would not only add some diversity to the team, but also be inspire others to have same work ethic as I do. I am also able to hop online during the American timezone,when many people aren't online to handle housing requests.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None, except maybe a few admin-jails for throwing nades into store-robs when they hit 99% back in 2013.
Previous (legitimate) bans: In 2013, I was banned for multi-accounting, cleared it all up with Jasem and it was straightened out.

Do you eat pork: Yeah, I enjoy bacon everyday for breakfast :moistpepe:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text