Nico's Application for SAHA

Nico

Your ingame username: diefish
Your ingame alias: Nico
Your year of birth: 06-10-1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch / Netherlands
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES for approximately 9-10 years now. ( I believe I started in 2010-2011 )
Qualities you can offer: Well, I would love to bring some Knowledge of my own into the SAHA team. From experiences over the last couple of years, and maybe improve some things here and there. As a SAHA you should take time for the people that need u, and be Patient. Patience is the key to success as most people know. If someone needs me for a SAHA related task, I would listen to them, try to get as much information as possible and work out a solution that fits their situation. As my Daily job, I work as an IT Manager and have to deal with similar situations as in Quick Thinking. Every issue has its own solution, and I think I am qualified to do so. I believe I have the required qualifications to be a SAHA member and assist the players if needed.

Your weaknesses: Whenever I see something that I dont like, I just say it. In some situations that might not be the best response, but Id rather be honest.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Over the past couple of years I have tried to be a helpful person. I love to work with properties in-game. Being able to help people ( Officially ) with these types of tasks would be lovely.

Server Memberships:

• Cuban Cars HQ

• ALM HQ

• DDMC Member

• RaceTech Member

Additional information: Well, I am Joris. I am currently 21 years old and I work as an IT Manager in my hometown. We have around 60 businesses to maintain spread out in the whole country. Besides work, I enjoy myself by playing videogames or going out with friends. Unfortunately, Corona has got us all stuck inside...

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I dont believe I have even been punished before, besides perhaps an adminjail?
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned 3 times.

• House Abuse (2012): Back in the early days of my SAES carrier ( Well, played for like 2 years already ). I saw a lot of houses for sale, and couldnt hold myself back. I realized that I bought too many, and got banned instantly when I returned ingame. ( Ban time: 7 days )

• Stolen Scripts (2013): Back in 2013 me and Jasper made our own Little RPG server. SAES Suspected we used Stolen scripts and were banned. Once we spoke to the SAES HQ & Showed them our scripts, we got unbanned. ( Ban Time: 5-7 days )

• Logged in from another PC (2013): In the period that I was banned ( 2013, See reason above ), I logged in from another PC. ( Ban Time: 12-14 days )

Do you eat pork: Yes, Please.

• 2 weeks later...