Male

Nationality:
Egyptian
Country of residence:
Egypt

How long you have been playing SAES:
Since 2011
Qualities you can offer:
I'm mature and Over the years I gained a great experience on the server (It's a 9 year experience) and that of course gonna help in solving players problems when there's one, Also being friendly to other players is a quality that helps me absorb player's rage so we can solve everything in a calm way.
Last but not least, Being a good listener is a quality that I see very important as a community staff member that will make me make decisions based on two sides not only listening from one player and take a decision based on what he said so this way i achieve justice and make the right decisions.
Your weaknesses:
Well my greatest weakness is that i'm not that much of an organized person. I sometimes notice the mess I made after finishing what I'm doing. However, I get the job done anyway.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):
CS
Do you have Discord Installed:
Yes of course

Reason for application:
I always help everyone specially the new players and i love to teach everyone about the rules and give them the experience I've earned over the years and I remember exactly my first days on SAES and i remember the help I needed so I know what people really need. Also I became SAFP HQ just to be able to teach players who want to join and make them understand the server more and give them a chance to gain some experience too as I had the chance to earn some by some of the great players on SAES that I still remember.

I even introduced one of SAES's clan members to the server and teached him the rules and gave him each and every experience i have and over the years he became one of the clan members.

I remember the reason that i wanted to join Lightning World Sports was that I used to struggle to find an available LWS to make events for either my squad or for entertainment or whatever, I worked hard to join Lightning World Sports to entertain players on SAES and help the ones that asks for LWS and always in need to making events and try to not make people feel that they're struggling on the server.

My plan is to make everyone feel like the rules are not controlling their fun, The rules are just controlling not making them struggle too much while playing and experience a great RPG server without getting death matched or abused in a way or another, I plan on making people feel that they can play without struggling and just have fun.

Also I see it as a chance that I join in some periods in the day that I always see no staff online as it's even too late or too early, I also notice that this period always has rule breakers and no one is able to stop them so it's a good chance to control them and maybe they learn how everything run in the server.

And Last but not least as I mentioned at the very begging of the application that I'm a 2011 player on SAES and ofcourse I gained a great experience over the years either by my self or from older players on the server that helped me with their knowledge and experience and I think it's time to give something back to the server after all these years.

Server Memberships:

• San Andreas Federal Police

• Lightning World Sports

• The Motor Heads

• Cunning Stunts

• PC - ProCop

• All Loading Trucking

Additional information:
My real name is Omar and I'm Egyptian. I'm 21 years old and i've been always living in Egypt since I was born.

I work as a short movie director and editor and made some short movies my self as that is what I've been studying the past 6 years and I'm actually addicted to movie making and theaters and everything that can be played on a wide screen.

Also I used to be addicted to martial arts such as Kung Fu, Taikondo, Jeet Kune Do, Boxing, etc.. But now I'm studying Bujinkan and I became a budoka and learning everything in this awesome art. (It's worth searching for)

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:
N/A (Maybe i got adminjailed before but i can't remember why that was years ago)
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Do you eat pork:
Never tried it before but they say it taste good

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text