Chemists application for SAHA

chemist

Your ingame username: nessn
Your ingame alias: Chemist
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Female

Nationality: Turk
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I don't know the exact time but around 3 years.
Qualities you can offer: The first one is being fair. Im pretty sure that no one wants to face unjustified verdicts, hence I will try to be fair in all situations. Secondly, maturity is another quality I can bring along with myself. For the last, I have a lot of managerial experience due to my business.
Your weaknesses: I can say that I get angry quickly. However, this does not affect me while I am at the decision stage. As I mentioned above, it is important for me to be fair.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I have been around the server for a long time. And this is a good chance in SAES to being part of something new and important.

Server Memberships:
Arms Assasins
The Motor Heads
Cuban Cars
All Load Trucking
InvestArms Corporation

Additional information: Hey, I am Nesva. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I have graduated from university in the Chemistry department. Although my passion is science, I couldn't persue in that thus I am accompanying in my family business. In my free time, I love playing games with my friends and also I do drawings. Recently, my favorite hobby is trying to make my drawings three-dimensional and design them.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few mutes & adminjail (which was funny)
Previous (legitimate) bans: Once, I got banned for multi-accounting but later on it was resolved by proving that the another account holder is my brother.

Do you eat pork: No